Chapter 18

Shayla pov

I woke up to the sun shining through my curtains. I don't even remember falling asleep. My hand still hurt a little from slapping Caitlyn yesterday but she deserved it. She shouldn't have hurt Ethan and it also affected Grayson and Aiden since their dad tried to take all of them.
" Wake up, you have to work today " Sean says walking into my room without knocking.
" Sean, at least let her get ready for the day or knock first, she needs her privacy " Skye says walking in after Sean.
" Thank you Skye and you should have knocked " I say while getting out of bed.
" You never knock at home so Im not here now let's go you have 5 minutes " Sean says then walks out.
" Sorry about him and take all the time you need, we'll explain what your doing today when you come down to the lobby " Skye says walking out, closing the door behind her. It's a good thing that he has Skye because that means I have Skye. I quickly got ready and went downstairs.
" Okay, so you and Noah have to water the plants first " Skye says then Noah walks into the lobby.
" Let's go, he says then walks out the door and I quickly follow behind him.
" Don't worry, it isn't that boring of a job when you do it with me " he says then grabs the water hose.
" Okay so how is this fun " I ask as he waters the plants.
" Because I can ask how it's going with Grayson " he says cheerfully.
" Okay bit you have to tell me how it's going with Kaylee." He nods his head and turns towards me while still watering the plants.
" Well after the whole thing with Ben little brother, Aiden was trying to be supportive then I got into a argument with Ethan and Grayson cane in and helped. Ever since then, he has always been there for me. I use to turn him down all the time when I was with Ethan and because I thought he was a player but I was wrong about him. I have never been happier like I am with Gray, when I was with Ethan, it didn't even come close to how I feel about Grayson."
" Shayla, do you love him " Noah asks seriously.
" I don't know, I maybe do " I say looking at the floor.
" Aw how cute " he teases.
" Oh be quiet, how are things with Kaylee " I ask and he smiles widely.
" Things are perfect, I have always loved her but I can finally call her mine. I thought when she left that I would never have a chance but I got my chance. Everything is just better with her " he says and I could see his eyes form to the shape of eyes like the emoji 😍.
" Aw how cute " I mock him and he starts laughing.  We we're both laughing when a van pulls up with my amazing life on the side of it.