Chapter 5

Shayla's Pov

We spent the rest of the day running around while going crazy but it was fun. We all got to spend time together finally.

We are all currently sitting on the grass just watching the sunset before we start walking back. We watched for about 5 minutes until we had to leave so there was still some light for walking back to the lodge. The sun had completely set by the time we got back.

" Today was a amazing day and I think you all can agree " said Skye. Everyone nodded in agreement.
" But we still have to work again tomorrow " said Noah who was barely awake. He was the one who ran around the most so he is probably tired from everything.
" Yes we do but you guys get a day off on Saturday and it's Thursday so one more day, you can survive that " said Skye.
" Can we Skye, can we really " said Noah then fell to the ground but Kaylee helped him up " I'm good, just need some sleep so goodnight people " he said then walked away with Kaylee.
" Well I'm going to, bye guys " said Ben walking out with Danielle behind him, waving goodbye.
" Me too, goodnight Skye and goodnight little sis " said Sean giving Skye a kiss on the cheek and me a small hug then walking out of the room.
" Well goodnight then Skye " I said walking to the stairs. I heard her say " goodnight " as I started to walk up the stairs.

I reach my room and immediately throw myself onto the bed. I didn't realize how tired I was until sleep started to overcome me.
🌞🌙🌞🌙🌞🌙🌞🌙🌞🌙🌞🌙🌞🌙🌞🌙
I was awoken to a bunch of muffled but loud voices. They were coming from Skye's room so I went and put my ear against the wall.
" Well she's going to find out when HE shows up here today in about half an hour " I hear someone that sounded like Sean say.
" It doesn't matter because we are going to make sure that he comes no where near here today " Someone that was clearly Ethan say because I recognised his voice.
" Enough of this, he is going to be here for a week and no more so we will just deal with it but for now we have to tell Shayla " I hear Skye say then it goes quiet. I wait a few seconds then my door opens, startling me. Sean was the first one to walk in and saw me by the wall.
" You heard, didn't you " he asked.
" Yes I did so can you please tell me who HE is? "
" It's Grayson, Shayla " he says and I can feel my heart sink. Grayson was a guy that goes to my school and he had a thing for me. He would always flirt with me and say I could do better than Ethan. He even tried to kiss me and then fight Ethan after it. Having him here for a week will be a nightmare but I have Ethan, my brother, and my friends so I should be good, hopefully.