Chapter 30

" Okay what's going in now " I say already annoyed of the bad news that's coming.
" Don't get a attitude young Lady, you're gonna love this, so will the twins " Sean says " summer is coming to a close end but we don't want you guys to leave so we were thinking maybe you three finish your last year online and also help around the lodge since we kinda need it. I already talked to mom and dad and the twins's mom, everyone is okay with it." I look at the twins and they both bod their heads. " Of course " I yell and hug Sean tightly. " I get it, your excited but don't kill me please " Sean says and I let go, he started gasping for air. " Guys, we have people checking in, let's go " Skye's dad says and they all run off leaving me and the twins their. " Looks like we get to stay at the lodge and do online school, it isn't that bad, I did it when I was with dad " Ethan says. " I wonder what adventures hold for us during this year. What the future holds for us. " This is going to be a interesting senior year, working and school while dealing with a YouTube channel, good luck to us " Ethan says then walks off to somewhere. " Yeah, good luck to us " Gray says as he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. " We don't need luck, we are going to be just fine " I kiss his cheek then walk away. I go to my room and lay on my bed. Okay just to clear up, this is the end of this story but don't worry, our next adventure starts tomorrow so the next one should be up by the time some of you see this. Bye for now and see you when I'm having a breakdown from school, work, friends, and relationships. Wish me look.

Sorry Shayla don't kill me.