Chapter 14

I watch Sean and Skye walk off and I turn back to Grayson. I could see the happiness in his eyes.
" So what should we do now " I ask.
" I don't know but Ethan and I have to do something and we will both explain when we find him " Grayson said as we walk to the lodge. We walk into the lodge and we see Ethan with Aiden in the lounge.
" Eth, now that we are back together, I think it's time to start the channel back up and we need to tell Shayla what we are talking about because I want her to be in the next video " Grayson explains and Ethan had a look of excitement.
" Oh my finally, the dolan twins are back " Ethan said tackling Grayson while people gave us weird looks.
" Okay now please explain what is going on."
" Okay we will explain but first, Ethan, Shayla and I are dating "Grayson says and Ethan hugs me tightly.
" Okay now we will explain. Basically, Ethan and I are internet famous. We have a youtube channel called the dolan twins. People loved us and the stupid stuff we did. When our parents separated, we had to stop making videos since we were in different sides of the country. But now that Ethan is moving back with us, we can start the channel again and I was thinking that you could be a guest in the first video in a year " I watch as Grayson explains while Ethan nods his head looking confused.
" Okay so what do you say Shayla, want to be in the first video being back " Ethan asks.