Chapter 3

(A/n Don't worry I'm alive still. I have been super busy with school and just a bunch of other stuff but I will be trying to update all my stories.)

Shayla's pov

    We are going to have a fun day for all of us because some need it more than others. Skye has been stressing herself so much with everything going on at the lodge and that just stresses everyone else. They needed a break so I got Skye's dad to watch the lodge while Ethan and I go help everyone relax and have fun for once during the summer. Right now, Ethan and I are in my room discussing if we should go through with the plan.
" Are you sure about this " asked Ethan for the hundred time
" Yes and why are you so scared " I asked watching him pace around the room.
" Because this is basically telling Skye to calm down and that will not end well " he says standing in front of me.
" But once I convince the others, then she will agree plus her dad agreed to take over the lodge while we're gone so she shouldn't really worry " I explain while grabbing my phone that was beside me.
" Okay fine let's go " said Ethan running out the door. I shook my head while smiling to myself and ran out the door behind him. When I got down to the lobby, everyone was standing there.
" Why did Ethan call us here, what did you do now " asked Sean.
" I have not done anything but help all of you who work nonstop."
" And how do you plan on doing that cause crazy over here won't let us take a break " he said referring to Skye.
" Because I told Skye's dad to watch the lodge while we have ourselves a fun day or relaxation day, whatever you want to call it."
They all looked at me like I was crazy and Ethan was trying not to laugh at their reactions. " You okay there guys or did your brains finally fry from overworking."
" Okay fine, I guess I have been working us all a little too hard " said Skye.
" A little " said everyone.
" Okay a lot so let's have a fun day " she said.