14: Walks & Wives

okay so i guess i'll use this time to announce contest winners

covers/banners:

first place - @radioheadniall

second place- i fucking suck okay but i don't know your wattpad name but your tumblr url is lourrybloom

video:

first place - @pretty_little_Hanna

second place - @NickiLuxx

fanart:

first place - @1DFanGurl12 

second place - @_luvinstyles

all of your entries were amazing!!!! thank you so much for entering even though it was like two months ago :/ but without furthur adu here's walks & wives ;)

WALKS & WIVES

~

It's actually hard to believe that our story is almost finished.

I mean, we've been writing in this book for so long and just imagining a time where we won't have to carry this book everywhere or worry about whose turn is next...is unthinkable.

I really have no idea who is reading this right now but I hope you've enjoyed it so far; sure I can speak for all of us when I say that writing in it has been a chore but it's fun knowing that someone may be interested in our 'life stories'.

I dunno. I sound stupid. Which, recently, has been a normal occurrence of Liam Payne.

Where did Harry leave off again?

Oh, right.

"Welcome to your new home!"

The guy who was supposed to be taking us to 'isolation' stood in front of the place, beaming as he waved towards it.

The other four and I all stared at it. It was a two story mountain lodge with a wood exterior. It had tall, glass windows from what we could see and there was a balcony over in the front.

"Shall we go inside?" His name was Bruno, if I remember correctly.

"Yeah, sure," Paul nodded, pushing Zayn forward slightly. Zayn scowled before following Bruno inside, the rest of us trailing slowly behind.

"This is the lobby," Bruno stated. We stopped and looked around at where we were standing, which was really just a nice polished wooden floor with plush rugs.

"If you follow me up this small flight of stairs, you'll see that this is a living room."

We did as were told, going up the few steps to get to the actual room.

The whole thing was basically just wooden themed, which was sort of nice but then again a big change from our normal house. There was a stone fireplace, and some of the walls were stone, and a flat screen was mounted up on the wall. The sofas were arranged in a circle around a single coffee table. I noticed an old, rusty-looking Dell computer sitting off to the side, but I ignored it for the moment.

"It's not that bad," Niall whispered to me, but I only shrugged.

"I'm sure you guys can figure out where the kitchen and dining room are, so let's take this upstairs." Bruno was still smiling unnaturally wide as we all trudged up the winding staircase, landing in a wide hallway.

"All the bedrooms are very large, as you can see," he said. He opened one of the doors. "They all have canopy beds and nice tall glass windows for the admiration of the beautiful scenery."