18: Writings & Restaurants

A/N HEY GUYS LOOKS I'M NOT DEAD I'M JUST TECHNICALLY NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ON HERE OOPS

ANYWAY I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN 1 MONTH AND 3 DAYS AND THIS CHAPTER IS SO UGH BUT HERE YOU GO

let me turn off caps okay new cover by @queengemma tysm :))))))

okay so heres that thingy

WRITINGS & RESTAURANTS

~

This is the fourth time I'm writing in this book.

This really dirty, messy, unkempt  book that's filled with Zayn's doodles, Louis' stupid comments in the margins of other's entries, Niall's grocery shopping lists, and Liam's Post-It Note reminders to keep everything clean (which, sort of failed).

If I remember correctly, on the last page of Niall's third entry there's a maple syrup stain.

And on the third page of Louis' second entry there are tearstains...

Okay I'm not going to lie, some of those tearstains are mine because I like to read back on the other boys' entries and that one caught my attention and just fuck did the both of us have to die?

God.

There's a rip in Zayn's first entry because something else happened on that Holla-Ween day but he got really embarrassed so he ripped the whole page out. Shame, really, because I'm sure you guys wouldn't have minded.

He still has the page crumpled up somewhere in his room though, if I ever get the courage to go in there I might tape it at the back of this book or something.

But for now, I guess I can continue from where Niall left off. I think that's why you guys are here.

"Guys," I said, poking my head into the living room. "I have an idea."

Liam looked up from his phone and gave me a questioning look. "What is it, Harry?"

I walked into the room, climbing over the sofa and settling down in it. Zayn sighed and shifted away from me and I gave him a tiny grin.

"How about we write?"

Niall let out a loud laugh, but when he realized that I was completely serious he immediately stopped. "You mean it?" he asked.

I nodded my head. "Uh, yeah."

"Write," Louis frowned, "As in, write a fanfiction?"

"Yeah!" I leaned forward in my seat, making eye contact with all of them. "What's the problem with it?"

"Harry," Zayn shook his head, "You want us to write a fanfiction. Together. Do you not understand what could happen?"

I shrugged my shoulders, finally leaning back. "What's the worst that could happen?"

"Arthur could find out," Liam piped up.

"The fans could find out it was us," Niall added.

"It could be terribly written and horribly planned out," Louis said.

"We could actually write it," Zayn put in.

I pouted, furrowing my eyebrows close together. "Think about it. Maybe everything going on is just some stupid trick. Maybe we're not actually supposed to die."

"Harry, what the actual hell are you talking about?" Liam asked.

"What I'm trying to say is," I started fumbling desperately for my words. "Maybe this whole Marino thing is just trying to force us into doing something. Mr. Marino is a fan, right?"