27: Thirsts & Kids

A/N: hi how've you been

welcome to the last niall chapter buckle in its gonna be a long ride B)

THIRSTS & KIDS

~

We're only getting older, baby,

And I've been thinking about it lately,

Does it ever drive you crazy,

Just how slow a fanfic is updated?

Every fic you've ever heard of

No new chapters when you wake up

Always something to be afraid of

Even when a fanfic's updated

Will they ever update,

Motel 6...

.

.

.

"I'm bringing sexy back, them other boys don't know how to act-"

"Oh my God my phone is ringing!" I squealed, sitting up from the couch I was lying on.

Louis' head snapped towards the cellular device. "I'll get it first!"

"No, stop!" I leaped over the couch and the coffee table, racing him to the dining room where my phone was lying. Harry was sitting at the table looking quite confused but he only shrugged and continued peeling his banana.

Louis reached for the phone but I shoved into him and reached for the phone myself. He didn't give up, however, trying again with his other hand.

"Move bitch, get out the way," I hissed, successfully pushing him onto the ground and grabbing my phone. I slid the green answer button towards the right as Louis sat on the ground defeated. Harry held out his banana towards him as an offering but Louis only growled at it, making Harry pull away his hand in fear.

"Hello?" I answered, holding the phone up to my ear.

"Niall, honey!" The other person replied.

I raised an eyebrow. "Charlotte? I haven't heard from you in over a year."

"Yeah, since my wedding to be exact," she grumbled. "I just want to say that I know you used your song lyrics in my vows and I'm not happy about it. But," she continued, "I'd be willing to forgive you if you did me a favor."

"I'm not good with favors," I said. "Can I hang up now?"

"No." She snapped.

I frowned. Damn. "Okay then, what do you need me to do?"

"I'm going out tonight, so I need you to watch Grace and Olly."

I wrinkled my nose. "Who are they? Your pets are something? I'm good with animals, I have a dog."

"It's my dog," Louis and Harry said at the same time.

"Shut the fuck up, it's mine," I growled at them before returning to my conversation. "What were you saying, dear?"

Charlotte sounded extremely offended. She began yelling. "Niall, Grace and Olly are my son and niece."

"Was I supposed to know that? You never even told me you got knocked up. Who's Grace?"

"My sister's kid! Oh my God Niall, where have you been the past twelve plus months?"

"It's not my fault no one told me you had a baby. How was I supposed to know?"