A Hard Fall (A Josh Hutcherson Fanfic)

"What are you doing??"

"Just looking over there."

"Oh, I see why. That boy? He's cute."

"What about that one over there? Or the blonde?"

"Nah. I don't really think he's cute. Uggggg. My mom texted me. She's here."

"Fine. I'm gonna go too. Hahahaha"

"Ok byeeee."

"Bye"

I walk away from my best friend, Lexie. At the mall, we always wander around. Its kind of our thing. I have other friends too, like Elliana, Gabbie, Emily, and Isabelle, and Cristina. Lexie and I go to the mall a lot. Jenna and I do that too. I don't have a boyfriend. But of corse all my friends do. Jenna is dating some collage student named Ryan, Lexie is with my friend Joey, Elliana with THE Louis Tomlinson, Gabbie with THE Niall Hornan, and Emily with THE Liam Payne. All of them are so gorgous, I don't know how I got into their group of friends. We are all 16, except Jenna, who is 18. I wish I had a relationship. I'm like the loner of te group, but I'm also one of the funny ones who gives the best relationship advice. I'm sad that I'm single. All of my friends are happy. It's probably because Izzy has practically married Harry Stiles, and they are currently in the best relationship ever. All of my friends are just.. Perfect. Why can't I be like that?