Trouble.

Allison's POV:

I was woken by Josh yelling.

"Oh shit!" He said. The bright sun was in my eyes. Uh oh.... The bright sun. We were supposed to be home by at the most 2 in the morning, and its 6:30!! He was scrambling around packing up the chairs and throwing away the subway wrappers. He put on his shirt and I folded up the sheets we were on, and washed off my feet, which only made it harder to walk in the sand. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the car. Our parents are definitely asleep now, but what about in an hour? He started the car and went fast down the rocky road.

It was 7:20 when we got home, and I was half sure they were awake. Josh pulled into our garage and took out all the sandy chairs and towels. I helped him and shook out the sand. We both quietly ran inside to see both of our parents standing looking terrified. His mom said something first.

"Where the hell have you to been?!" She was screaming at us. "You had us worried sick!"

"We were at the beach, and fell asl- " Josh started but was interrupted by my mom.

"I don't want to hear excuses! You two scared both of us to death! We thought you were kidnapped or something! go to your room now! Both of you! You're grounded!" She yelled and pointed a finger to the hall. We went and headed to our bedroom.

"I'm sorry I got you in trouble" Josh said looking at his feet. I pulled him close and wrapped my arms around him.

"It's okay, but what are we gonna do for the next week?"

Sorry this is so short :( more updates coming soon.