-26-

Allison's POV:

We finished working for a lunch break. So far everyone had built the 'hill' in the pit, put up walls to the 'cottages' and started working on the 2nd house frame. I got out the big lunch box that had 3 lunches for Josh, Connor, (who was still texting Gabbie) and I. Lexie had her lunch also and we ate with some of the older kids who seemed to be facinated by Josh. We ate all of our food within 20 minutes, and were back to work. As I was helping Josh drill in wood, Connor actually got off his phone for once today and was sawing a piece of wood. I look to lexie who is sitting on the wood, probably holding it down for Connor to saw, and she looks quite bored. My view comes back to Josh who seems to be struggling with a

screw.

"Here." I say and reach my hands out to help him.

"I got it I got it." He says and tries again, and again, and again. The cycle repeats for about another 3 minutes until I can finally grab the drill and screw from his hands. He crosses his arms and pouts like a little kid. I roll my eyes and line up the screw.

"Done." I say and screw it in. He looks annoyed so I move over to him. "Don't pout." I order and hug onto his arm. Its my favorite thing to do since he is taller then me, and it makes me feel safe. Whops... The look on his face shows that he wants some... But he isn't getting any... Right now. I brush my hand across his face quickly, not enough to cause pain, but fast enough for him to know that it was supposed to be a painless slap to get his attention. He looks over to me and smiles.

"What now?" I ask. He just giggles and plays with my hair. It feels good but why is he playing with it?

"Its pretty." He says, and I pull away so I can look at him.

"What the hell is your damage today?" I ask him and all he does is laugh and play with my hair some more. I put both of my hands on his cheeks and look around his face and deep into his sexy brown eyes. "Stupid." I whisper and get back to drilling.

Lexie must have seen a little bit of what had just happened because she is looking at me like I am a three headed dog. I laugh and gesture for her to come over and help us.

About a half an hour later, we hear the doors open. Everyone looks over as two girls walk in. Oh no... I move to the other side of Josh so I am more behind him, and watch as the devils walk in. Melanie and Penny.

I already have to deal with Justin, but now them!

A/N

Hiii! Ohhhh new bad girls to the story ahhh! What do you think of it?! Sorry I couldn't update sooner but I am dog sitting now. Hehehehehe what would be a good ship name for Gabbie and Connor??? Comment below please!