Oh gosh

Allison's POV:

Josh grabbed at my waist. I pulled off my pants and he did too. I could feel butterflies in my stomach as he drew his lips down my neck. He pushed me over to the couch ripping off my shirt. He took his shirt off too before coming on top of me. He wrapped his hands into my hair and kissed me. His grip tightened and I moaned.

Oh gosh... I'm not ready for this. I think. I gently move him off of me and sit up. "I.....I'm sorry." I said and held my head. "I'm not ready."

"Its fine Allison. I get it." I gave him a small hug and saw that he looked disappointed. Then I realized I had got a text from my mom.

Mom:

The storm isn't as bad as it was so we are coming. Be there in about 30 minutes!! Love you. Oh! And I stopped to get you a new folder for school this week. Bye

Alli: Okay. I will see you soon.

Josh's POV:

School!?!? What? I thought it was still spring vacation! This week! Why didn't she tell me? What the hell?

"School??!?!" I said urgently.

"Yeahhhh, I forgot to tell you." She said looking down.

"What will I do all day?"

She giggled but answered seriously. "Well, I think you are coming to my school too."

A/N

Sorry this chapter is so short I had a little writers block. Comment what you think!!! I will try to update more and please read my new story "Half Past Fate"