All day

Josh's POV:

I woke up with Allison, and kissed her head, and she woke up. We got ready and both changed in her room. It wasn't that big of a deal now because we had always used to have sleepovers and change around each other when we were young. Except now Allison's and my bodys were... different. She took off her shirt and I was staring. Her back to mine, and pink bra with mis-matched blue underwear. She put on another shirt on and I snapped out of it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Mom said that Allison and I had the whole day to ourselves since everyone was busy, so I had a couple of ideas in mind. I asked her about seeing the movie frozen and having dinner, and she said yes.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

We got into my car, and I started driving towards the movie theater. I could barely keep my eyes on the road because I kept wanting to look at Allison.

We got to the theater and Allison grabbed my arm right away and pulled me to the cardboard advertisement of the movie "divergent"

"Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for divergent I love the books!" She said. I think I might be able to work something out for her. I took hold of her hand and slightly dragged- slightly walked her to the ticket counter.

"Two tickets for Frozen please" I said to the boy behind the counter.

"That will be $14.05" he said while typing stuff in the cash register. He gave us 2 tickets. "it's the 5th one to the right" we left and headed towards the food stand. I got popcorn, M&M's, Skittles, and 2 Cokes. With our snacks we headed to the 5th door on the right.

I tried to pay attention to the movie, but I couldn't help but look at Allison. She returned the stare after a while, and then I grabbed her hand. She looked me in the eyes, and her fingers wandered to my face, and traced the outline of my cheek and jawline. her eyes were intense as if she were studying me. A loud noise came from the movie and she snapped out of her trance and looked back to the screen.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Once the movie was over we went back to the car, and I realized that it is 4:51, and starting to get a little dark. Perfect. This ride will take about an hour plus one short stop. I started driving.

"Where are we going?" Allison asked with her head rested against the window.

"Its a surprise." I said with a smirk on my face. I turned up the radio and "story of my life" by One Direction came on. I grabbed Allison's hand and squeezed it.

I turned a corner to pull into subway, her favorite, and could see Allison's face rise in a smile.

"Really?" She said amused. "A whole hour for this subway??"

We got out and locked arms. "No, this is just the food, its where we are going to eat it that makes it special."

We ordered our sandwiches and got another coke, with cookies and chips, then headed to the car again. Now, on the radio the song "love don't die" by The Fray came on and she sang along.

"Love don't die,

No matter where we go,

Or even if we don't,

And even if they try,

They'll never take my body from your side

Love don't die."

Allison's voice was amazing. She could be famous for it. Her high voice sounded like a lullaby.

"Allison! Your voice is so perfect." I said.