-29- The park p1

Gabbie's POV:

We had just gotten home from that long drive 2 days ago. I had texted Connor the whole time, and we had agreed to meet up at the park tonight, since Allison and Josh were already going there to go on a walk and Alli really wanted to see me. I'm so excited! I said goodbye to my mom and dad, but they don't know I am going on a date.

"Bye Gabbie! Have fun hanging out with Allison!" My dad says.

"Okay thanks I will." I say. I smile and wave, then walk out the door.

In the car, I sing along to the song "all of me" by John Legend.

"All of me, loves, all of you,

your my end and my beginning,

Even when I lose Im winning

Cuz i give you all of me

And you give me all of you

Oh oh

I give you all of me

And you give me all of you,"

Allison always loved my voice since I sang in 5th grade, but I don't know. She also wants to try out for American Idol with me. I laugh to myself and turn into the park's parking lot. As I get out I almost pass out. Oh my god! I can't believe Connor would be so sweet!

Allison's POV:

At the park Connor had come with us to see Gabbie and he planned cutest surprise. While he waited for her to come, Josh and I went on a walk on the trails.

"Hey," Josh said about 10 minutes into the walk to get my attention.

"Yeah?"

"You wanna stop at the lake?"

"Sure." I responded and we went to the dock. Our hands were intertwined and our feet were dangling off the edge. We saw some ducks coming close to us, so I got out the pieces of bread that I brought. I gave Josh two pieces and we fed all the ducks.

"I am going to feed you to the ducks!" He yelled and picked me up. I screamed in surprise and he pretended to throw me in the pond. All the ducks scattered quickly. He swung back again then pretended to throw me in again, but his fingers slipped and I flew into the pond.

"Josh!" I yelled at him. He was laughing so hard that he was gasping for air.

"Im-" he started but cracked up again. "Sorry." He sat down on the dock and put out a hand to help me back in. I grabbed his hand but before he could pull me, I dragged him into the nasty pond with me. "Ewwwwwww!" He yelled and looked into my eyes. I smirked and then saw something move to the left of me. It was a huge spider. I screamed again, but this time it was at the top of my lungs and I jumped onto Josh. He walked out of the lake with me clinging onto him and we were both dripping wet. My eyes were squeezed shut and my legs were tight around his waist, with my body almost sticking to his. I opened my eyes slowly, and got off of him.

"Sorry." I said and laughed a little.

"No its okay, I know that you are petrified of spiders." He said and sat back down on the dock. The sun was setting so the warmth of the day was not at its peak, and it was a little windy, also we were both soaking wet, which resulted in freezing. I sat down and hugged my arms. The orange of the sun reflected off of the water and it looked stunning, and some birds were passing by in the distance.

"We should get back to Connor and Gabbie, plus there is a blanket in the trunk so we can dry off." I said.

"No, not yet." Josh put his arms around me. "We should give them a little more alone time, and I want some more alone time with you, all we did was come to the lake and fall in it-"

"Actually you threw me in it" I corrected him, and he laughed nervously.

"Yeah, sorry about that." He had his hand holding the back of his neck and that was his tell that he was nervous or embarrassed. I gently held his arm and brought it back down. "Please, can we not go back just yet?" He asked. I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder.

A/N

Hi guys! I am sorry I didn't update, I was reading a story. happy easter!!! I would have written more in this chapter but I have a headache and it was a long day today. I hope you like it! I left gonner [gabbie and connor] at a cliff hanger!! Comment below and vote please! I love you guys so much!