Melanie and Penny -27-

Josh's POV:

We saw two girls walk in, and Allison curled up next to me. I got a closer look at them and they were familiar. Melanie and Penny. They had went to our elementary school and were both crazy for me. It was really annoying. As they walked in more, I saw Melanie, the 'queen bee' look over to me and smirk. I ignore it and get back to drilling.

After 3 hours of hard work, but time with Allison, (and for Connor, minutes apart from Gabbie) we all finally finish.

"Who wants to come to my daddy's restaurant to have dinner?" Melanie says with an extremely high tone. A couple of people nod yes and say 'yeah' sadly including Connor, which means we will have to go to.

"Josh, you are coming too, right?" Penny asks. "Great! You can ride with us!" She answers before I can even process the question. In an instant both of the girls are dragging me outside leaving Allison. I look back and see hurt on her face. It's okay though. She should know that nothing will ever make me want to leave her. I love her more than anyone I have ever loved.

Allison's POV:

I watch the girls drag Josh from my arms and to their car. I roll my eyes and stomp to the car, and Connor tries to keep up with me in an awkward half walk half run. We drive behind their huge car and all I can see is the back seat where Penny is flirting with Josh. I feel like slamming into the gas and hitting their car. There are only two things stopping me from doing that.

1. My car will be recked and they will sue us, and win.

2. I might hit Josh, and it's not fair to Connor because he could be injured too.

Oh and one other reason

3. I could die.

Yeah I think that list is convincing enough. All I do is drive on as I see the little bitches close in on Josh.

Finally we make it to the restaurant and Josh is first to get out of the 4 cars, which are Melanie's, mine, lexie's, and one of the other kid's. Everyone parked in the front of the building. Josh walked over to me and had a look of relief on his face. He came up to me with his arms out stretched but I walked right past him. He looked hurt from what I could see, but I ignored it. He should have stood up for me, for himself, and not went along with those brats. I walk inside without saying a word to him, and Connor followed the same suit. Thank god.

Josh's POV:

The girls pulled me into their car, and started to drive to the restaurant. I looked back and saw that Allison was behind us, then lexie behind her, good. At least they aren't kidnapping me or something. The whole ride I was stuck next to the blonde, penny, who had slutty make-up and a striped shirt.

"Hey Josh." She cooed and I felt extremely uncomfortable. I move over away from her just a little and look behind me. I can see the look on Allison's face and I can tell she isn't happy. Just as I am about to catch her attention Penny grabs my shirt and pulls me in close to her. "After dinner," she says in a tone that is supposed to be sexy. "You wanna come back to my house." She finishes and her fingers are walking up my chest. She is interrupted by the car stopping, which meant we were there. A sigh of relief escapes me and I jump out of the car the minute it stops. I see Allison park her car and get out too. I walk over to her to hug her but she walks right past me. I get a horrible feeling in my stomach and my chest. Allison is pissed off at me, and Connor is siding with her? My own brother! I slowly turn around and head inside.

We walk into the restaurant and a table is waiting for us inside. A lot of the people who came are already sitting, and there is an open seat next to Allison. I walk over to sit there when Lexie passes me and sits in that seat just as I reach the chair. Allison totally ignores me and talks to Lexie. I look around and the only open seat is in between Penny and Melanie. I huff and go over to sit.

Dinner feels like ages long. I look at Allison the whole time and she doesn't even glance over to me. Melanie and Penny try to get my attention but I brush them off. All I can think about is Allison. I hope she forgives me.

Allison's POV:

Of course I will have to forgive Josh, but not right now, I am just pissed off at him. He needs to stop staring at me also. I can see him out of the corner of my eye but I'm not going to look at him. And I am definitely not going to give my attention to Melanie and Penny. They just need to stay out of my life, and stop ruining it.