-25-He dosen't know

Josh's POV:

This weekend I am helping Allison build set for her school drama play, we are going to school with a few other members. I think Lexie is in the play too, and a couple of her other friends.

We pull into school, and see not many other cars here. I look over to Allison, who is teasing Connor who tagged along, she is reminding him that he had only come in hope that gabbie was here, but she is in Vermont or somewhere this weekend on vacation. Allison didnt tell Connor that, though. If Connor knew that Gabbie wasn't here he would be on his phone text bombing the poor girl for him to answer.

Allison says another comment and giggles as Connor blushes and punches her in the shoulder. Her smile dosent fade but she does hold where Connor punched her, but it dosen't look really bad.

We walk up to the school on the left side where the auditorium's entrance is and go through the huge doors. Inside there are a bunch of people carrying props, walls, and paint buckets. One girl has her brown hair in a bun, who is wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt. She looks over to us and smiles.

"Alli!" She yells, and I know who she is.

"Lexie!" Allison yells back and the girls walk toward eachother. They hug and Lexie looks over to us.

"Connor, I can't believe you're not like stalking Gabbie in Virginia or something." She says to Connor who looks shocked.

"SHES WHERE??" He practically screams. I laugh and so does Allison.

"Don't worry she is just on vacation." Allison says and pats his back. He seems to calm down a bit, and Lexie looks over to me.

"You didn't tell him?" She asks me.

"Well I didn't want him running off to go with her, and I definitely didn't want to hear him blab about how much he misses her."

"Hahahaha fair enough." She says to me. There is a pause of silence before she continues. "So do you guys want to start?" She asks enthusiastically. We nod and follow her to the set.

Gabbie's POV:

I look out the window of the car and see the fields fly behind me. My headphones are blasting music to tune out the world. The song "all of me" plays and there is only one thing I can think of. Connor. No matter how hard I try to change the subject, my mind always wanders back to the thought that he didnt text me, or even say good bye for the matter. I don't think he even cares. All I can do is look out the window, and wait to arrive at our vacation home.

My music is interrupted by a ding, and thats my text-tone. My stomach twists and I really hope its Connor, I need it to be him. I turn on my phone, and look at the bright screen.

Alli:
Hey. I just told Connor right now that you were gone. Sorry. We didn't want to hear him blabber about how much he misses you. Its to late now... Lol. Ttyl ily.

My hopes fall. Its just Allison. I read the text and my hopes fly back up again. He didn't know! He still cares, he misses me!!! My body filles with happiness and I smile as the music returns. I text her back.

Hiii. Its okay and lol awe. I miss him too. Bye Joshie ily.

I click send and laugh a little to myself. I call her Joshie because it is like a ship name. I turn off my phone, and look back out the window, but yet again I am interrupted by another buzz of my phone. I click it on, and smile uncontrollably. Connor texted me! I quickly go to my messages and read it.

Connor:
Hi Gabbie. I just found out that you are on vacation. I miss you a lot. Tell me all about it when you get back please.

My body fills with joy. He misses me, and I miss him too.