Chapter 7(Unedited)

~Claire~
Toby just dismissed everyone to go home and go to bed for the training tomorrow morning. I've gotten so close to Brent tonight that I don't want to let go. After he told us that he was honored to have me as a mate almost every nervous thought I had flew from my mind. He put his arm around my shoulder it was without a thought that I moved in to put my arm around his waist, and his shoulder felt like it was made for my head to fit on too. He kept me by him all night and I can feel his and his wolves satisfaction and joy that I allowed it. Nessie and Izzy keep giving me smiles that show that they are happy for me. Troy and Nelson have just allowed us into their group without another thought. I can sense a feeling from the four of them that I'm not sure that they recognize themselves just yet. Nessie and Izzy turn 17 next week, the girls and I are planning a big shindig for them.
"Hey Alpha did you want us to meet up with you before the training ground or at the training ground?"Tina asks with the other two looking on.
"Meet up at our pack house to go over our game plan and warm up a bit then we'll go over together as a pack. Meet there at 6." I answer.
"When do you think the other two will join us?"Aubrey asks.
"The Great Luna has gifted me with their crystals and they keep glowing so their first shift will be really soon."
"Ok then we are off to bed. See you in the morning."Izzy said. Troy and Nelson offered to walk them all home. Looking around I realized that it was just me and Brent in the clearing.
"Sooooo.....Um do you wanna hang out a little bit longer? I mean its ok if you don't having to get up early and all I just wasn't ready to say goodnight yet."He said rambling with a blush on his face.
I giggled I couldn't help it the cutest and most popular guy in school is getting flustered talking to me.
"I would love to hang out longer. I wasn't ready yet either." I smile.
'I do believe neither of us well ever be ready to say goodnight and go our separate ways.' Andreece, my wolf, says in my head with me agreeing.
I follow Brent to his backyard where he helps me sit on a huge circle hammock under a beautiful weeping willow. He sits down next to me with some space between us.
"So tell me about yourself butterfly." He says looking at me. My mind goes completely blank after hearing that as usual.
"What would you like to know?"
"Well. whats your favorite food? animal? What hobbies do you have?"
"I love to eat almost anything. My fathers homemade pork chops are the best though. My favorite animal is the horse. I have a lot of hobbies. I like to read and write, I love horseback riding, I love creating art, I can do almost any dance, I was a gymnast for a local club for 7 years, I love karate, and kickboxing. I also love to do parcore with my pack. How about you?"
"Well I love pizza. I'm not picky as long as it's edible I'll eat it. I love big cats like lions and tigers. I also like to read. I also like to draw, I love football and any type of sports." He answered."Troy was telling me that your quite the artist. Did really paint that painting in my fathers office?"
"Oh he told you about that?"I say blushing.
"He did. Its a beautiful painting. I thought he had found it in a museum. I love it." He said pride evident in his voice. Some how during our talk we had scooted closer together. So now our shoulders were touching. I felt a sudden rush of courage as I shifted so that I was laying down with my head on his chest. Which rumbled, looking up I saw his face full of happiness at my move as he shifted so that he was also laying down with his arms wrapped tightly around me. We just laid there talking with the moon shinning down on us and the breeze rocking us slightly.
{The Next Morning}
~Brent~
'Hey Buddy where you at?' Troy said through our mind link waking me up. Looking around I try to orient myself with where I am when something warm snuggled closer to me immediately causing me to look down. I suddenly realize that I had fallen asleep with my gorgeous girl in my arms in the hammock.
'I'm outside in the hammock under the willow.'
Looking up I see Troy, Nelson, my father, Drake and Thomas walk out with my mother.
"There you are, I was wondering where you ended up when I didn't hear you come in last night." Mom said softly. I looked at Thomas but he just looked at Claire with a soft smile on his face. She started stirring her arm tightening on my waist as she started waking up she looks like an angel. Then her stunning eyes open and the first thing she did was look up at me with a soft smile which I returned.
"I guess we fell asleep." She said sitting up and pulling her hair from her face smiling shyly at the others."Sorry Daddy."
"Nothing to apologize about Princess." He answered just as her phone started going off.
"Hello" She answered, "Awe man sorry guys I'll be there in ten. I want you guys to go ahead and stretch."
I looked at my watch to see it was thirty minutes passed 6.
"I've gotta go guys. Sorry. I'll see y'all in a hour." She said then shocked the crap outta me by pressing a sweet kiss to my cheek before fluttering away. Everyone just smiled at me. I'm loving my life right now and cannot wait to see her in a hour.
{Later on in the training grounds}
"Ok everyone. The air pack and the crescent moon pack have joined us today. We're just waiting on the Huntresses to come then we'll start." My father announces bringing us all out of our play fights that we are doing as a warm up.
"So it's true they are real?" says someone from the crescent pack.
"It is son we are blessed." Just then we heard laughing and the sounds of heavy breathing coming our way we all turn to see the six girls of the Huntresses coming in fast. They were concentrated on each other and were in sync with each movement. Suddenly Izzy took off towards the climbing wall jumping and grabbing it with her arms then free lifting herself over it in one fluid movement landing gracefully on the other side. The others fallowed each doing a different movement ending with Claire flipping a good three feet higher over it. She then ran to a tree using her momentum to run up it and do a no handed back flip. Landing perfectly. They then seemed to realize that we were all just standing there staring in awe because they stopped and jogged over to us.
"Sorry Alpha Toby," Claire said barely out of breath at all.
"It's perfectly fine. That was amazing what is it called." He answered.
"It parcore." Izzy answered alerting us to the fact that none of them were winded at all.
"Wow these girls are the real deal." Antonio Alpha of the air pack stated looking at them with interest. They all straightened their backs and suddenly the aura that Claire admits filled the air.
"Alpha Claire this is Alpha Antonio and Alpha Niles. They'll be training with us. Guys this is Alpha Claire of the Huntress pack." My father said introducing them all. Claire gave her stunning smile and reached towards their outstretched hands only grasping the wrist so that her wrist was in they're hands which was odd but they went with it.
"We thought we'd start this training off with a series of mini battles today to asses strengths and weaknesses. We were wondering if you'd start off the day facing Antonio's strongest fighter Claire? It's a no kill battle the idea is to take down the opponent to the length that you'd have them in the kill zone. Shifting is aloud." Father said looking towards her. She nodded her agreement and walked towards the small arena that was set up for this. Everyone fallowed and surrounded.
'No one had better hurt our girl.' said Sebastian my wolf.
'I agree but I am interested in seeing her fight I answered feeling his agreement. Looking at her pack they seemed hyped up and slightly smug like they knew something. Then it began.
On one side was Claire's thin form and on the other was a buff looking guy. He crouched in a fighting position while she stayed standing as if she were just hanging out talking. He started lunging for her and she swiftly shifted out of the way every time. Each time he lunged she moved before he ever got close. He started getting irritated and doing quicker moves. She started to fight back by doing small hits to the gut and back with her leg. He shifted and stared darting at her she did a back flip with her crystal beginning to glow. It was amazing when she started she was human but by the time she landed she was a pure white wolf with a blueish tint to her fur she was about the size of a eleven year old boy. They circled each other before the guy shifted back and was about to grab her when she ran at him throwing her weight at him throwing him off balance and making him fall. She then pounced with a paw aiming for each limb.
"Out."She calmly shifted back having pinned him down by applying weight to pressure points with her limbs and her mouth by his jugular. We all stood there in shock and amazement. The guy she had just beaten in three minutes flat was the brother of the alpha and the most feared warrior in the werewolf world and she had beaten him with no aid from her elements and hadn't even broken a sweat while he was breathing hard.