Chapter 8(unedited)

~Claire~
"out" I say calmly with a bit of a raspy voice from talking so soon after shifting back from my wolf form. I place just enough of my weight on the guys pressure points to let him now I had him pinned. He looked up at me in shock.
"Haha yes. Nice moves girlie." Izzy said with the others cheering. This made me look up to notice that everyone was staring at me in amazement. Moving off of the guy I offered my hand to help him up. He reached up and slipped his hand into mine. I slid my hand to grasp slightly below his wrist. This is a custom Grandfather Miles taught us girls. It was away of shaking hands as well as giving us an upper hand by having leverage to take down the person. Most people don't know this which gives us even more of an advantage.
"Hi, I'm Claire Alpha of the Huntresses." I smile softly as I give him a tug up.
"Hello, I'm Luther Beta of the Crescent Moon pack." He answers shaking my hand. Well now all the stares made sense. This guy is the strongest lead warrior in the world.
"Nice to meet you." I answer and nodded my head slightly before walking back over to my pack.
"Well,Well.Well what a show that was." a slimy evil voice rang through the clearing. Everyone spun around to see the intruder. He was tall dressed in all black with reflective sunglasses off. "So it's true the Huntresses have finally revealed themselves. And are aiding you who think that they can defend against change. No matter. They're nothing special. We will triumph over you all." He said with an oily laugh.
"Who are you? And What are you doing on our land?" Alpha Toby demanded.
"My name is of no value to you and I am just here to see how weak you all really are. " the intruder answered.
'He's really annoying.' Izzy said through our mind link.
'I agree. Lets give him a warning without revealing ourselves.' I said. Looking out of the side of my eye I saw Izzie smirk and her eyes turned black with specks of green in it. The earth started rumbling and rolling softly underneath us then increased underneath the guy causing him to stumble. Next up was Tina. Her eyes turned black with violet specks. Suddenly the wind picked up pelting him with blast that moved his skin in wrinkles and sputtering birds and bees from their homes which was when Lettie joined in with her eyes speckled with yellow. The birds and the bees started pelting him on any exposed skin.
"What is this? How is this happening?"He said panicking and starting to run off,"This isn't over."
"What did just happen?" Toby asked turning around and looking at us. I looked at the girls to see that their eyes had changed to their normal colors. We just smiled sheepishly at them.
"Um....Well you see," I started only to get interrupted by a quiet whimper. We all turned to see a young girl bend down so that she was holding on to her knees in a small ball.
"What's wrong Tabitha?" Her friend said trying to comfort her.
"It seems like she's about to go through her first shift but the pain shouldn't last this long. Can you tell what's happening?" my Father asked her.
"My wolf said that she stuck that she needs something to help with the transformation."She said softly. This made the girls perk up. I looked at them with a small satisfied smile.
"I don't understand. How can I help?" Toby said with worry.
"You can't but I can." I said summoning a gift in my hand and walking over to the girl.

~Brent~
We all stood around the girl with our top three crouched around her. She looked like she was in so much pain. I heard my father ask if there was a way to help her. I was ready to do just about anything.
"You can't but I can." Claire say looking down at her hand which was clutched in a fist that was glowing. She walked over to Tabitha crouching down beside her as the other girls gestured for the top three to step back and kneeled like three feet away from the pair.
"What's going on man?" Troy ask by my side i just shrug as my mate lays a hand on the girls shoulder. She seemed to relax just by that simple touch.
"I believe that I have something that belongs to you darling."Claire says with a smile opening her hand and revealing a small cloudy white crystal.She picked up the ends of the chain and placed it on the girls neck. The minute the chain closed the girl sank into Claire's arms with a smile and then shifted into a black and white wolf. "Welcome to our family sweetheart." Claire said stroking Tabitha's fur with the love of a Luna.
"Wow." Nelson says as the others gather around and stroke Tabitha's fur in comfort. Tabitha's parents look on with sheer amazement that their daughter is one of them. The rest of us are in awe of the fast acceptance and complete love they all showed their new one.

_________________________________Authors Note_________________________________________________
Hey Guys,
So thoughts? I tried to add some action.