Chapter 5 Unedited

~Brent

These pack meetings are always crazy. We may not have a lot of warriors in our tribe but we are still pretty big. I still am annoyed with myself that I never noticed Claire before. I was so surprised to walk out to that tennis court and seeing her and her friends dancing like that her moves were so fluid like and smooth. Then when the guys and I walked to them to see if we could play the two blondes were tickling her it was fun to see her face lite up like that.

'Hi?' a hesitant voice connected to me through a mindlink making my wolf yip with glee.

'Hi Claire, I was hoping you'd talk to me.' I sent back.

'I wasn't sure if it was ok or not.' she said shyly.

'Of course, never feel hesitant about talking to me. You are my mate. Never in my wildest imagination would i believe that I'd get mated to someone like you.'

'So your ok with us being mated?' I could feel her nervousness.

'Of course I am. I'm excited to get to know you better. I'm going to tell my father that I found you. He'll want to celebrate it tonight ok?' I held my breath waiting for her answer. I felt her shock through the bond and smiled.

'Ook.'

'It'll be great I'll be right there with you. I'm going to go talk to him now. I'll see you at the party in thirty minutes.' I promised her.

I walked to my fathers office just as I reached the door I smelt Drake and Thomas the beta and the third in there as well as my mother. So I knocked they needed to all be informed that there will be a new Luna to train and protect.

"Come on in son." my father called

"I entered the room with a smile.

"Well your certainly chipper today. I bet you had a great birthday so far then." Drake said.

"Oh I am. I was gifted with the best present of all at lunch."

"Oh what was that?" My father inquired.

"I found my mate and she's absolutely wonderful and the most beautiful girl on the planet." I announced. Thomas and Drake cheered and mother cried out of happiness. My father beamed.

"Who is she son?" Mother and Father both asked at the same time. I looked Thomas straight in the eye.

"Your daughter is my mate." Mother gasped and father and Drake stared wide eyed at me. Thomas seemed in shock. "Before you say anything, I want you to know that I well take care of her and love her and protect her because shes my world now. I promise." I then lowered my head to him and bared my neck something an Alpha rarely does and only out of showing a great respect.

"You don't have to do that son. I already accept you because I know that you were raised to cherish my princess. I'll tell the truth out of all the unmated males here I was secretly hoping you'd be her mate. I will warn you though she has some great responsibilities that by the end of the night you'll slightly understand. I ask you to promise me that you'll keep an open mind all night no matter what. Can you do that?" Thomas looked right back at me.

"Yes."

"Great then. Brent, the minute you find Claire I want you to bring her to me and we will introduce her to the pack. I can't wait to meet her as my daughter-in-law."Father said leading the way out beaming.

My Family is great.

~Claire

"WHAT?????"demanded Izzy and Nessie.

"I said Alpha Toby is going to reveal us to the pack. We are needed. Also I'm being introduced as future Luna." I said for like the tenth time. Inwardly I am so freaking out.