Switching Places part 1

Chapter something:

“Wake up. . . Wake up. . . WAKE UP!!!!!” Georgies fist pounded on my door before she barged in with a broken doorknob in her hand.

“You might wanna get that fixed” She pointed at the doorknob in her hand before strutting over to my wardrobe. I didn't say anything.

“Well I know your awake or your awake now but don't play the silent treatment on my today! Oh by the way does this top go with these shorts?” I peek out from behind my duvet to find her in her underwear holding up my clothes to herself, checking herself out in the mirror. I just started at her weirdly.

“What? Oh don't you remember? You said I could go to school as you today” realization dawned on me as I remembered our conversation.

“Oh yeah I remember that. And nope you better try on this top” I handed her a white skivvy with blue sleeves and a red number 8 in the middle.

“But what about the shorts?” She looked herself over in the mirror after putting on my skivvy.

“Those shorts are a darker shade of red but they'll have to do” I smiled, pleased at my fashion talk and walked over to my drawer to get my towel.

“And wear your knee high converses, take my silver headband on the dresser, just there and see you this afternoon!” I waved goodbye to Georgie and headed down the hallway just before the showers when Felix came out of the breakfast room.

“Hi Lola!” he beamed at me

“I'm Georgie” I looked back at him.

“Yeah and i'm captain underpants!” He said sarcastically.

“No! Im georgie for today! Shes going in my place for school so shhhhh” I put my hand to my mouth, dropping my towel.

“Oh well then Georgie” He put emphisis on my fake name.

“Would you like to come with me to work today?” He grinned at his sudden idea.

“Wait! You don't go to school?” I grabbed a piece of toast that he was holding and started eating it. Yum, nutella.

“Nah. And that was my toast! But yeah i'm ADHD and dyslexic so school didn't work out for me. I snuck into some lectures at a college for cooking and then I found a cute cafe that I cook in! Im a genuis” He leaned against the door frame and smirked at me.

“Ok i'll go to your deli, cafe whatever it is” I smiled at him and he grabbed my hand while yelling out to Mrs Green who was feeding the little people.

“GREENIE! I'M TAKING GEORGIE TO THE CAFE TODAY!” He grabbed a coat and we headed out the door before hearing Mrs Greens reply. I didn't realize I was quite cold till we were a couple of blocks down the road. I looked at what I was wearing.

“FELIX!” I yelled and pointed down at my yellow tank top and cotton barely see through shorts that were my summer pjs. I looked up at him and he smirked.

“I was waiting till the right time to tell you. . .” He trailed off, looking me up and down.

“Pervert!” I whispered to him and yelled out for him to stay there before sprinting back down the road and into the orphanage.

“Hello Georgie- Why were you outside in your pijamas?” Mrs Green spied me in the hall.

“Oh. I was going to the cafe with Felix but forgot to change” I told her quickly before stepping into Georgies room so she wouldn't get suspicious. What to wear?

I headed over to Georgies wardrobe and opened it up to have whole lot of clothes topple down on me. Classic Georgie I thought to my self while picking out a sequined black and gold top, white jeans and her red doc martins. Peeking out of Georgies room to see if the coast was clear in went back into my room and slipped a whole lot of threaded surfers bracelets up my left arm. Feeling content I brushed my teeth and found my forgotten towel lying on the ground. Chucking my towel into my room and sprinting out the door I found Felix waiting at the end of the road for me. I ran up to him and continued our way to the cafe.

Georgies POV:

Mrs Green drove us all to school and as I stepped out of the car I heard her yell at me.

“Be back at her 3pm sharp for the little kids pickup!” and she sped off in the mini bus wth the rest of the kids. 3Pm? I finish at 3:20pm. Oh well skipping class. . .YAY!

Hearing the bell in the distance I quickly swore under my breath and sprint into class. Finding a seat I slip into it and the next seat became occuppied by a tall cute brunette with tousled hair and a cheeky smile.

“Hey Lola!” I could only presume it was David.

“Hi David!” I replied and shoved my headphones on. The usual sound of class in the background died away as I looked up to find all eyes look at me, the teacher sighed.

“Lola” She started quietly

“Why have you got your headphones on” She didn't say it like a question but I answered her anyway.

“Because class is boring!” I gave her a cheeky smile and leaned back, putting my feet on the desk in front of me. The class laughed.

“Well miss Lola I should think Charlie doesn't like having your feet behind his head” The teacher glares at me before pointing to the blonde person in front of me. Is that really a guy? He must be gay. His t- shirt is pink and he wears a bow tie to school.

Leaning over to him I ask.

“Sorry Charlie do you mind if my feet are behind your head?” I gritted my teeth menacingly.

“U- uh n- no” He replied before sinking back further into his seat.

“Great!” I looked up at the teacher, all the students were focused on our staring contest. I felt like I was winning.

“Well I got his permission so i'm fine with this position.” I pointed to my feet.

“Y- you!” The teachers face went red

“MISS LOLA YOU HAVE A DETENTION!” The teacher raged. Everyone got all wide eyed and stared at me, I just picked at my fingernails like nothing just happened.

“Here's your slip. Lunch time. Today. And dont. Even. Think. About. Ditching.” The teacher was all up in my face, her face was purple and if she was a cartoon character, she would have steam coming out of her ears.

“Okay!” I replied and shoved the red slip of paper in my mouth.

“I- I” the teacher was speechless.

BRING!

Saved by the bell

A/N: hello fellow humans or robots or martians! well this is only part 1 so i will be heading up part 2 soon! 

MK THATS ALL

BYE!!!!

FLYING POTATOES!

XP