David and Felix

Waking up to a bright sunny day lifted my spirits immediatly. I looked over at the clock which stated it was 8 in the morning. Eh I'll see if anyones up for breakfast. 

Walking through the maze which is my new home I turned yet another corner before finding the kitchen. Cooks were already in it preparing breakfast foods and I was shocked. I looked over to see a woman having trouble with a tray full of scones.

"Here let me help you" I pull over the other side of the tray as it balances. She smiles at me.

"Miss Lola!" Claudia enters the room. 

"Why are you down here! I sent Florence up just a minute ago! Go back up to bed Miss Lola. Your breakfasts there" Claudia leads me out of the kitchen and back to my room where, sure enough, a tray of scones, toast, eggs, bacon, sausages and an orange juice were waiting for me.

"We will get to know your preferences as you eat more breakfasts here so just enjoy" Claudia left the room and I pulled up my book and started eating. . . Yum.

*

After pulling on some white denim shorts and a red heart top with matching white sunglasses and converse I suddenly remember my phone. 

I run to see if I have any miss calls from Felix, but no nothing there. 

I wonder if he'll answer now?

*Ring*

*Beep*

"sorry you have reached the voice mail box of F E L I X please leave a message after the beep

*Beep*

"Um hey call me back when you turn your phone on thanks bye"

*Felixs POV*

David and I are out on our first real date today. 

My phone is broken so I have to get a new one. Hopefully I can call her and tell her that I'm breaking up with her. 

I wonder how she's going??

*LOLA'S POV*

I walk out of the room after eating.

I forget which way to go so I jog to Rory's room. On the way I smack into something hard. Or may I say someone.  

"Omph" I say and I land on the person in frount of me. I push myself off the floor to see Rory's bright blue eyes staring at me.

"Oh MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY!" I exclame as I jump off of him.

"It's fine don't worry about it" He says while showing his gleaming white teeth.

* Down stairs*

"MOM!!!" Rory yells at the top of his lungs

Mom walks into the living room just as I trip on my shoe lace and fall on Rory. By the time she see's us I'm ontop of him straddling him.

"WOW did I interupt something?!?!?!??!" She asks taking in our current position.

"NO I TRIPPED I SWEAR!" I say trying to explain 

"Of corse you did well today you guys can do anything you want. I'm going to a modeling shoot. Rory how about you take your sister out to rock climbing? The maids are going to look after the little ones" She says smiling.

"Sounds good. Wanna go?" He asked, turning to me. I awkwardly got off him and stood up.

"Yeah!" I squealed.

"Oh can I drive?" Rory asked Lottie as she turned around.

"Sure. Take the mini" She dug into her gucci bag and got out a bundle of keys.

"Give the home one to Claudia. Have fun!" She winked in my direction before turning around and going into her changing room. I smiled.

"LET'S GO!" I pushed Rory out to the front door. He grabbed a hoodie off a hanger quickly before leading me out to a garage. I spied 5 cars from here. And I saw another garage just on the other side of the house. Rory stopped in front of a yellow mini.

"Mum said we should take the mini. . ." He trailed off, looking at the bundle of keys. He smirked.

"But I think we should take the convertable!" He sprinted over to the red convertible, hood off. He opened my door for me.

"Why thank you!" I faked an english accent. Accent, Felix. LOLA ROSE YOU GOTTA STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR PAST!

"S'ok" He hopped into the drivers seat and put the car into gear.

After the ride there we got out of the car. Rory locking the door behind us.

“Ever been here before?” Rory opens the gate to the place and I shake my head.

“Hello! Would you like to be instructed alone or with a group?” A man jumps in front of us as I jumped in suprise.

“OH! Hey Rory wassup?” He notices Rory.

“Just bringing my sister here” He said. I feel my cheeks heat up at 'sister'. I look down at my converses.

“Okay. You can just go for it can't you? I have an old group waiting and you can just show your sister here how to hook on and stuff” He nods and we walk away to a bucket.

“Here you go” He hands me a mixture of ribbons, ties and knots with some metal dangly things on the end.

“What is this?” I ask him as he grabs a helmet.

“Your harness. Duh!” He steps into his and pulls it up to his waist. I try to copy him but fail. He laughed and reaches over to pull the ties on my harness tighter. His hand brushes a bit of skin on my stomach that showed when my shirt rose up, I shivered.

“It's not that cold in here is it?” He laughed at me as I looked down at the ground.

“So where's the rock climbing wall?” I ask him as I kick the bark on the ground as we head outside.

“Um. Well it's not exactly a rock climbing wall. . .” I cut in

“What is it then?” I demanded. He smirked.

“Rocket Ropes!” His hand motions the massive course of ropes and wires and wood planks that hung from 7 meters above me. I gawped.

“It's not too bad. And plus, i'm an expert. That's why everyone knows me so well here. I could be an instructor here if I wanted to” He told me as we climbed up some stairs and onto a platform around 3 meters off the ground. I wavered.

“So how the heck do I do this?” I gesture to the zip line in front of me. He grabs a massive metal thing off my harness and hooks it up to the zip line, connecting 2 more hooks, he told me I was ready to go.

Taking a deep breath I push my feet off the edge of the platform and fly across the 2 metre strip of wire. Connecting my feet to the other platform I turn to Rory.

“Hey Rory. I'm falling!” I lean slightly forward off the platform as Rory's eyes widen. He doesn't see that i'm still attached to the the wire with my pully thing.

“Help Lola!” I turn to him as he leans across the other platform and puts one foot out lightly pushing himself off the platform. I laugh at him.

“Nice. Hey, Can I go up tot he other level?” I attach myself to the other wire quickly.

"Yup you seem like you know about this stuff anyway" He leads us up to the higher level. 7 meters off the ground and i started shaking.

"Hey Rory Look at this" I attach myself to the other wire as quickly as possible. 

“I'm falling!” I push off laughing and the last thing I hear is Rory yelling at me before my vision goes black. . .

A/N: Hello people! Soz this is kinda short and i haven't updated in AGES but yeah. now i have WhiteWolfLover co writing this story with me so it will be a bit faster updating i hope :) 

What do you think happened to lola?

What's up with David and Felix?

And I can't think of another question to ask so that's it!

and We r out!

MKBYE