Why Would He Do That?

After I stopped crying I went up to my dorm. Not even looking at Him I crash onto my bed as I feel him smirking behind me.

"He is such a loser" He said behind me. I turned and scowled at him.

"He is my exboyfriend" I seethed and turned back to my mascara stained pillow. 

"Ohhhhh so your gonna start crying on me? I though you were tuff" He smirked and I glared daggers at him. 

Oh if looks could kill. . .

"Just shut up and leave me alone" I tried to control my anger at him but It just wouldn't stay hidden.

"But why would you do that to me? I though we were ok" I cried. He looked evilly over at me.

"Oh you thought we were ok? But what about when I offered before? Then you turned to the pretty boy" He scowled and lay back on his bed. I felt my eyebrows furrow.

"But after I stated the rules you laid low. And Spencer is everything your not!" I said. He glared at me.

"Why are we having this convosation if you hate me?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I need answers, and for your infomation, I don't like you. Not at all. If I could go back to my exboyfriend now I would" I sobbed into my pillow. He scratched his neck.

"Oh well. Your missing out" He winked and shoved his headphones on his head. I clenched my jaw and stalked out of the dorm not even caring that mascara had run down my cheeks and guys were whispering about me in the comms.

I caught Spencer staring at me and I looked down at the floor before running out of the comms and down to the cafe.

"Mash potatoes please" I sniffed and handed over the money. The lady smiled at me.

"Boy problems?" She asked. I nodded and took the steaming bowl of mashed potatoes and went out to my tree. 

Carving a small picture of Spencer into the tree I crossed over it, leaving 2 huge slash marks in the trees surface. I turned around and slumped against the side of my tree, stuffing my face with mashed potatoes until I heard the bell ring in the distance for picture day. CRAP! I sprinted over back to my dorm and chucked the leftover bowl of mashed potatoes on my bed while shrugging into my uniform. Brushing my hair I left my tie to hang around my neck like a cowboys rope. 

Grabbing my school hat (Yes we have to wear one for photos) and clipping my earings in I ran out of the dorms, through the comms and into the hall just as they were calling my name.

"Lola Devon" A lady up the front said. I fake smiled and went up to her.

"Yes" I was guided over to a red back drop. She looked over at me.

"Oh hon your eyes are red! What happened?" She dabbed at my face with concealer as I told her it was just nothing. 

"Well models look pretty crying too" She smiled and went over to the camera.

"You know I'm a model?" I asked. 

"Oh yes your all over the magazines. I'm a 'Black' subscriber" She smiled and took my picture. I grabbed the hat and took it off my head, chucking it to the side. I never liked that hat. 

"Hey, if you ever want a bigger job for model shooting you should come to my boss some time" I smiled at her as she beamed and I gave her my details. 

"Thank you so much!" She beamed and went back to the other boys pictures. I looked around at all the guys fussing over their hair in the mirrors set up in the hall.

They could be mistaken for a bunch of girls. I laughed mentally and ran back through to my dorm. 

"You seem happier without Spencer" Drew came into the dorm and sat down on his bed after grabbing my left over potatoes and gesturing to them as he ate them. 

"Hey!" I protested as he munched on MY FOOD!

"Sorry it's good" He smiled and handed me the empty bowl. 

"Well now I have an enemy" I scowled at my empty bowl.

"Jake? Yeah I heard you got really pissed at him after he broke you 2 apart. He told me before he went down that you'll probably hate him for that" He stopped and I saw his eyes go wide.

"What! He told you he was going to go down and try and break us apart!" I exclaimed. Drew looked up sheepishly.

"Yeahhhhh" He dragged out. I almost slapped him.

"WHY!!!!" I sceramed. He looked down.

"Becausssseeee. He likes you" Drew mumbled. I stopped.

"I thought he only wanted something else" I said quietly. Drews head snapped up to look me in the eyes.

"No matter how he acts Lola he would never do anything like that to someone. He just has a weird way of flirting thats all- " Drews eyes flickered behind me to the door. I turned and spotted Jake staring at me, his eyes filled with remorse and shame.

"I just talked to Spencer" He said quietly. I felt my eyes widen.

"What did he say" I gawped at him. Why would Jake of all people talk to the person he waas trying to separate me from?

"I told him why I did it. You better talk to him now" He spat bitterly. I stood in shock as he flopped down onto his bed.

"Your welcome" He said in a 'duh' tone. I shook my head slightly.

"Uh. Thanks?" I stood up and went out of the room. Slowly stepping up to Spencers door I heard someone talking on the other side. Not meaning to eavesdrop I put my ear to the door.

"I just don't get it. She was with me for how long? And then she just moved onto Jake. What should I do now- " I opened the door to his room. Spencers head whips towards me.

"Take me back" I whispered. He stood up form his bed. 

"Why should I? Jake is yours now" He spat.

"But know you know why he did it so he isn't in the picture anymore" I argued. I thought Jake discussed this with him.

"Why did he do it Lola? So he can shove the victory of getting you in my face!" He exclaimed. I just stood there.

"Jake didn't talk to you did he" I said. Spencer shook his head.

'' Why would he? That bastard should just leave me alone" Spencer cried. I just stood there in defeat.

"Well then. I better go" I hung my head and turned to the door. Someone grabbed my wrist spinning me around. 

"I need a goodbye kiss" He pouted and pulled me in for my last kiss with Spencer Royce.

A/N Soz guys this is quite a short chapter but hopefully the next will be better! i got bored waiting for 30 votes but im happy with 20 at least.

VOTE!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!

Every vote and comment makes me smile dont forget that guys!