Chapter 7

BACK TO EMMA'S POV

When we arrived at Niall's house, I told Niall that I needed to get some sleep.

"It'll be just a quick nap. And then I'm all yours." I said smiling as I headed towards my room.

When I got to my room, I immediately remembered the bag underneath my bed. I practically lunged for it. As I went through the pictures of my mother and some of her favorite things, I noticed some things were out of the order that they usually were. Niall had gone through my things. I wasn't mad but I just felt a little prodded at. I shrugged it off and pulled out the diamond necklace that my grandmother had given my mother when she turned 16. It was so beautiful and it had real diamonds. This was the most important thing I owned.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. Realizing I was supposed to be sleeping, I jumped into my bed as quickly as possible and closed my eyes pretending to sleep. Niall opened the door a crack and peered in. He tip-toed into the room and stood at the foot of the bed looking at me.

"I know you're not asleep Emma." he startled me. I sat up and gave him a disapproving look but I softened it. "Anyways, I am getting you a phone. You can text or call me wherever and you can ask for anything"

I cut him off. "I know how a phone works Niall." I said actually quite rude. "but thank you. You're very sweet." I said a bit nicer.

"You're welcome. Until I get you your own, you can use this." he said pulling out the phone that had the distinct '5SOS' case on it.

I shot out of bed and gave him the biggest hug I had ever given. It shocked him and he stumbled back a bit, but he didn't let go. I took the phone and placed it onto the dresser.

I looked up at him and his eyes were practically glowing. As our faces got closer, the butterflies in my stomach multiplied. Niall kissed me and it felt like everything was going to be okay. Of course I knew that nothing lasts forever. But I wanted this to last as long as I possibly could. I whispered a quiet 'I love you' onto his lips. I could feel him smile and he pulled away from me.

"You need sleep. I moved our reservations to tonight at eight. So sleep. Its already five." he said as he headed towards the door.

As he walked down the hallway, he yelled, "I LOVE YOU MORE". And I just chuckled and went to bed for real this time.

When I woke up, I found a new dress. It wasn't as "hoochie" as the red dress. It seemed very sophisticated and formal at the same time. It was a blue-green dress. It looked like it went down to my knees and it didn't seem like it would smoosh and of my body parts. The sleeves didn't go past my shoulders. But there was no cleavage at all. The neckline was all the way up to my neck. It was beautiful. I put it on of course.

While I was putting on my makeup, Niall walked in.

"I was just checking to make sure you were getting ready. You look beautiful by the way." he blushed again. And so did I.

"Thanks. I'll be done soon so, if I could get some privacy." I said, actually quite rude again. Niall simply nodded and left the room.

My attention went back to my makeup. Somehow, I managed to make myself beautiful. I have no idea so it shocked me. I was looking at myself for a bit when I almost jumped. I looked like my mother. I almost started to cry so I decided to stop looking at myself.

I texted Niall:

I am ready now. Would my knight like to see me?

Niall replied within seconds:

DUH! I can't wait much longer so get yourself moving. ;)

I started to leave the room. When I went down the stairs to the main door, Niall was there. He was holding a guitar. The look he gave when he saw me was more than enough to ensure me that he really loved me. The look in his eyes was the look grooms give the bride as she walks down the aisle.

As I neared the bottom of the steps, I fell. Of course I did. He smirked at me and helped me up.

"I have a surprise for you remember?" he said ignoring the fact that I am a total clutz. I nodded at him and he sat me in a chair in front of him.

No words were said as he started strumming the guitar.

"I don't care what people say when we're together.

You know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep.

I just want it to be you and I forever.

I know you wanna leave.

So come on baby be with me

So happily."

I started crying and Niall stopped. He looked concerned and hugged me.

"Emma, I love you. More than you will ever know." he muttered into my ear.

"I love you so much Niall." I answered between my sobs. Luckily my makeup was waterproof.

"Come on babe, its almost eight. I promise you they will give our table away." he said. I nodded an we headed out to Niall's car.

When we got to the restaurant, Niall gave his car to valet and we headed inside.

"Horan." was all he said to the lady in the front. The girl was smitten by Niall. I don't even think Niall even noticed. The girl's name tag said 'Moriah'. Well I shot Moriah a dirty look and she shot one back. Niall finally noticed our little face war. Niall lent down and kissed me. I could feel some eyes shoot toward us but I didn't care. I put some extra emphasis into the kiss just for Moriah. It felt wrong but I did it anyway. Niall was mine and I was his.

We were lead away from Moriah towards our table. As we walked, I shot a glare at her and stuck my tongue out at her. Niall chuckled knowing what I was doing and we reached our table.