Chapter 20

[So I've decided to end this book on chapter 25. There will most likely be a sequel so don't worry(: ]

Louis was sobbing into Niall's arms while I say awkwardly on the opposite side of the couch. Niall was quietly running Louis on the back while trying to hold back cries of his own. Louis was heart broken.

When we had first walked into the house, the first thing Louis said was, "I'm all alone. All I want is my Hazza." and then burst into tears again.

Niall had made the decision to have Louis come stay the night with us. But we were waiting for Louis to calm down first.

"Emma, can you please go get me some clothes? I don't think I can go into the room." he asked between sobs. I nodded and walked down the hall.

I put a large T-shirt and some pajama pants into a small bag. I also grabbed some black skinny jeans and a plain white T-shirt.

Down the hall, I heard Niall calling for me that they were ready to leave. I walked back passing the bathroom. There was still blood on the floor. I fought past my emotions and shut the door, continuing to walk.

In the car, there was alot of awkward silence. So, I thought it would be best if I turned on some music. Of course the first song that plays is 'Moments'. Louis lost it. Remembering the meaning of the song, I quickly shut the radio back off. There was no way I could handle crying anymore.

*****

Niall and I lied on my bed while Louis was asleep in Niall's room. I was snuggled up against Niall with my back facing him. His arms were around my waist, his face in the crook of my neck.

Niall was asleep so my mind was left to wander.

There was a time when I would have done anything to have the guts to do what Harry did. I understand more than anyone else how Harry felt today. But I know that what Louis is feeling now, is just as unbearable. I've just never felt it. The last thought that pushes through my mind before I fall asleep is the night when Louis and Harry got engaged.

Louis and Harry, that's how it will always be.