Chapter 19

[BACK TO EMMA'S POV]

Niall and I sat talking for quite a while. I missed our conversations that went from such important subjects to random topics.

Niall's phone began to buzz in his pocket. He lifted his index finger to me.

"Just a sec princess it's Lou. I'll be right back." Niall exited the room. I could hear faint whispers of Niall's voice. He sounded worried, but I shrugged it off. I tapped my fingers on my knees while I awaited his return.

About a minute and half later, Niall re-entered the room crying. I stood up and ran into his arms.

"What's wrong?" I asked into his chest as he grasped onto me.

"It's H-Harry." he quivered, "he took his life." Niall continued sobbing and I began to cry. I think back to all of the times that I shared with Harry.

I remember his bright green eyes. I remember his big smile that showed off his dimples. I remember his big bouncy curls. The way Louis looked at him was something I would never experience, true love. The two were made for each other and they went through so many obstacles just to be together. They had to hide for so long. It tore each other apart. I wonder what would drive Harry to end his life. I would like to know, but now is not the time. I begin to go over the memories of the wedding, which takes my sniffles to sobs. I am practically losing it and I cannot even imagine how Niall is feeling. But I care more about how Louis is doing at the moment.

I go over my thoughts about him for a while before I pull away from Niall. He was still sobbing but I was busy thinking about how Louis must be feeling.

"We need to go see Louis." I said in between sobs. Niall nodded and we headed to the car.

The ride there was completely silent except for a few quiet sobs when we passed some of Harry's favorite places to go. Like the roller skating place, the only reason he liked going was to watch Louis fall on his ass. The gay bar, where they could be themselves without getting dirty looks. And the small diner on the corner, he loved their pies sooo much.

When we pulled up to the house that I recognized so well, Niall burst into tears. I have never seen him so upset. I have never seen him so torn apart. I could literally see the way his heart had been torn to shreds.

[Watch video on the side]