Chapter 21

I woke up to the sound of crying from down the hall. Louis. I really did feel bad for him. But I must say, I'm happy it wasn't Niall. Or even myself. My depression seems to flutter away when I am around Niall.

I roll over and I can smell him. He smells like... well... autumn. He reminds me of crinkly leaves and scarfs. I'm not sure how that makes sense, but I don't really care. Niall is asleep, lightly snoring. Trying not to wake him, I get out of bed.

I tiptoe out to the hallway. I can't really tell where Louis is, but I listen close so that I can navigate him.

Walking around for a while, I found Louis making pancakes.

"Lou, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" what I say is stupid, of course he's crying. Why wouldn't he be?

"Harry would make me pancakes every morning." he explains in between sobs. I realize then that he must have been hungry and had nothing better to do.

I gave him a big bearhug. Instead of trying to make him feel better, I just sat down at the table next to the window. It was raining. Perfect.

I heard a door open from down the hall, Niall is awake. Niall jumped into the room and glared at us.

"What are you guys doing?! Harry would not approve of all of this moping! GET UP. We are going to go Hawaii for two weeks!!! We leave late tonight!" Niall was practically jumping up and down like a little girl... I mean boy.

The look on Louis' face was priceless. It was a mixture of "WTF" and "*dies*" it was actually pretty adorable.

*********

Niall had apparently planned the whole trip last night while I was asleep. He had paid for everything and he was booking the hotel rooms on the plane. The plane ride was to be about four hours. I have never been on a plane before and I am quite scared.

Niall had packed rather quickly so he ran Louis to his house to pick up his things. So once again, I had the house to myself.

Being the way I am, I put some headphones in my ears and cranked the volume up on some 5SOS. While packing, I sang along with the words. People would always tell me that I can sing, but I don't believe them. But my own opinion wont stop be from belting out lyrics as loud and as perfect as I could.

I placed all of the clothes I had into a large suitcase Niall had extra. But I had noticed one thing, I had no bathing suit. I cant go to Hawaii without one. I need to text Niall.

To Niall:

I don't have a bathing suit. Do you know if I could borrow one from Zayn's girlfriend?

From Niall:

Perrie? They're uhhh... busy today. We could go buy you a new one when I get back, if you want. Louis needs to pick up some things too so we were planning on stopping at the mall. xx

To Niall:

Alright. See you soon xx ;)

I continue to sing loudly while I get dressed. I put on a loose white tank top of Niall's and some bright yellow shorts. I slip on my black flip flops and go to the kitchen. Its a mess.

I am singing quite loudly while I am cleaning when I feel a vibration in my pocket.

From Niall:

You sing beautifully.

I stop everything and turn around. Niall is leaning on in the doorway with a smirk on his face. My face turns bright red.

"How long have you been there?" I ask.

"Ummm... long enough to know that you sing like an angel." he said extending his smirk showing a dimple I have never seen before. I blushed hard and continued cleaning ignoring Niall's presence.

I felt his long arms wrap around my waist. Niall began kissing my neck and shoulder.

"Come on lets go." I said pushing out of his embrace.

********

"How about this one?" I ask as I walk out of the dressing room. I was wearing a black one piece that showed off my hips.

"You look beautiful." he answered, bored.

I walked back into the dressing room and put on a bright green bikini top that made my boobs look rather large... okay they looked fabulous. The bottoms were bright blue bottoms that tied at the sides. It made my butt look actually look good. This was the one but I wanted to make sure.

"Ni, can you come help me with something?" I poked my head out of the changing room.

He sighed deeply and entered, looking around to make sure no one saw. When he shut the door and turned to look at me, he literally gasped. His eyes grew wide and he started to fidget a bit.

"So whaddya think?" I asked innocently.

"I hope this trip wont require a strain on your legs." he said and slipped his bottom lip in between his teeth.

I am really excited for this trip.