Chapter 8

We were seated at a secluded table far away from everyone else. 

"I want you to meet the lads later tonight." He said breaking another silence. 

"Okay. After dinner?" I was only wondering. 

"Yep. We're going to a party at Harry's place." he answered. 

I quietly nodded and we continued to order our meal. 

Niall ordered like, four plates of food... and I ordered a salad. I wanted to eat more but I didn't want Niall to think I was fat or something.

While waiting on our food, Niall had told me tons about the boys. There was Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. Niall also told me all the gossip. Louis and Harry had been together for about three years and they are head over heels for each other. Liam is like a great big teddy bear. But apparently, Liam has been pretty lonely lately. Zayn has a girlfriend but she is on tour. Her name is Perrie and she seems really nice. Zayn is very protective over Niall... From what I was told, they were all pretty protective over Niall.

When our food arrived, Niall practically scarfed all four of his plates in about the time I had half a salad.

"Slow down! You're going to choke!" I worried about his gag reflex doing something neither of us wanted it to do.

"You obviously don't know me very well. I happen to be the best at eating." he smirked at me. I don't think he realized that I was perverted. I immediately started giggling.

"Are you?" I asked still laughing at him.

"I don't know would you like to find out?" he said giving me a wink.

"Not tonight." I said cheekily tapping at his nose.

I blushed and we finished our meal. I was told no desert because of the party. Niall paid the bill and we left.

As we walked past Moriah on our way out, I slapped Niall's arse. He looked at me shocked but laughed at me when he realized. I loved showing him off. Just being able to claim someone as your own was a bit overwhelming.

When we got to the car, my back was pressed against the passenger door. Niall's arms on either side of my shoulders.

"Whatever you were trying to prove to that chick in there, I liked it." he breathed onto my lips and then kissed me. Our lips once again moving in sync. It was actually getting pretty heated. But there was a sudden cold breeze. I gasped at the chill going up my spine and Niall moved away. I was left alone. I stood where I was kind of stunned. Niall just got into the car as did I.

Nothing was said we drove to Harry's house.