Chapter 31

I am sitting across from my mother. We are sitting in black, leather chairs in an empty white room. My mother is wearing her wedding dress. Her hair is pulled into a tight updo. She is just sitting there... quiet.

Instead of talking to her, I just want to admire her. Because I might not get another opportunity to see her.

"So, you're going to be a mother." she says sighing.

I silently nod.

"You're not married."

"I know."

"Well, you will be."

"What?"

"Niall, he is going to propose."

"Wait... what?"

"Niall..."

And that's when I begin to hear a faint beeping. I look around trying to find the source, but we are in an empty room. I look back to my mother and she is gone. I stand up to look around.

A loud banging in my head interrupts all of my thoughts. The banging gets louder and louder every second.

I fall to the floor and cover my ears trying to block out the noise.

I am trying everything to get the pounding to stop.

My vision goes white.

~~~I wake up in the hospital bed. My head hurts really bad.

I look around and see that I am in a recovery room. There is a little television hanging in the corner of the light blue room. The three little chairs along the wall are empty. The room is so quiet.

I look down and it hits me that I'm in a hospital.... Of course I remember what happened. I just don't want to think about it.

I think back to my dream. What is it with me dreaming about my mother so often? I mean, I barely knew her. But what did she say? I honestly don't remember. Something about Niall? I have no clue.

I sit and ponder on my dream for quite a while when the door opens. It was Perrie.

She was wearing gray sweatpants and a pink tanktop. Her makeup seemed to cover some bruises on her face. When I look at her arms more closely, I notice that she has bruises all over her body.

"What happened?!" I ask quite concerned. I am genuinley worried about her. What if she got into a car accident? Although, in the back of my mind, I know exactly what happened.

"Zayn." she sighs and sits down. She grabbed a water bottle that I hadn't noticed before.

"Same here." I said chuckling painfully.

"You got it worse. I am so sorry." she says holding my hand to comfort me. "Niall and Liam took care of it."

"What do you mean? Zayn's in jail now right?" I say worried that Liam and Niall had been violent with Zayn.

She gave me an apologetic look. I immediatley got up out of my bed, choosing to ignore the pain in my body.

"Where is he?!" I was so pissed.

"He went to get some lunch from downstairs. You stay here... sit down. I'll go get him."

I was relieved and sat back down. Perrie scurried out of the room. 

I didn't know what do with myself, so I grabbed the papers next to my bed.

"severe spinal injuries

bottom two ribs bruised lightly

Infant in great condition"

I breathed a sigh of relief. I was just happy the baby was alright. I didn't care about the other things.

As soon as I put the papers back, the door opened again. I jumped out of my hospital bed again. Niall walked in with his head low.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I yelled in his face.

"I did what I had to do to keep you safe."

"WHAT. DID. YOU. DO." I was pissed. If he killed Zayn, I'm done with him. He wont see me again.

He didn't say anything.

I know what he did, and I am not okay with it.

I pushed him to the ground.

"GET OUT. I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. YOU WILL NOT BE THE FATHER OF MY CHILD."

I was done. I am 100% done.

Niall got up and grabbed me by the arms, not harshly, but enough to get my attention. By now, I am crying.

There is pain in his eyes. Horror. Fear. Love.

But I don't care. He KILLED a man. He KILLED his friend.

A few nurses were walking past the room to check why I was yelling.

One of them saw that Niall had grabbed me and called security.

A man in a navy blue uniform came and took Niall out of the room.

I just... didn't know what to think.