Chapter 27

"You want to get an abortion?" he said confused.

I shook my head and Niall's eyes got a bit red.

"Why?" he asked my like he felt sorry for me.

"Because I don't want to burden you with it." as soon as I said it, he laughed at me.

"Are you kidding? I would LOVE to father your children." he said between bellows.

My head perked up at his statement.

"What? You're not gonna kick me out or something?"

"Of course not!"

We both stood up and hugged each other tightly.

"Can I tell anyone?" he seemed to be the happiest he's been sense I came home.

"We should have dinner somewhere nice. Invite the guys and Perrie. I'm gonna go get cleaned up." I said patting his back and heading upstairs.

As I turned the corner I heard Niall whisper "I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad." It was so adorable I ran back into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him lightly.

I open my closet and look through some of my dresses. I decided to wear a short, pink, lace dress. I put on a small silver belt and some white pumps. I pulled my hair into a tight bun and put on some neutral makeup.

Once I looked at myself in the mirror, it hit me that in a few short months, I will have a bigger waist. All of the challenges of being a mother at a young age, the fact that Niall could still end up leaving me. All of this worry hits me all at once and I sit on the bed, rubbing my temples. I look up at myself through the mirror again and start to cry.

It takes me a few minutes but I compose myself, and fix my makeup, and get ready for the announcement.

******

"Uhmm... Horan. Party of seven. I mean five sorry." Niall said, his voice croaked once he said seven.

I grabbed his arm a bit tighter and help him move along towards the table. We were the first ones to arrive. Once we sat down and got ourselves situated, Niall gripped onto my hand, signaling to me that he was nervous. Sure enough, before I could calm him down, the others had already arrived.

"Heyyy!" Liam greets us with a smile, "We ordered you guys drinks. I wanted to get you both some shooters but Perrie said not to."

Niall looked at me a bit confused, but eventually just smiles and nods as we sit down. Perrie gives me a small smile and Zayn wraps his arms around her tightly.

"So, what's the occasion? I know you didn't invite us to dinner just 'cause." Zayn asks.

"Well, we have got a big announcement." I say and look at Perrie, she gives me a small nod and I go for it. "I am pregnant."

"What!?" Zayn yells "Are you kidding?! Our friends are DEAD and you two are off fucking?!" Zayn stands up and yells at me "You know what you are Emma? You are a slut. A fucking WHORE and you should be ashamed of yourself!"

Niall stands up to get on the same level as Zayn.

"Watch yourself mate! Why are you being such a dick?!" Niall looks like he could kill Zayn.

Zayn looks at me and says harshly, "I hope you two have decided to kill it." he looks at Niall now and says, "And I hope you dump the cunt on the streets." Perrie pulls them out of the restaurant, stopping Zayn from continuing.

Liam looks at me kindly and says, "Listen he doesn't mean it. He's just a bit upset still over Louis and Harry. He'll come around. But, I think I am going to go check on him."

Niall just nods at him and looks at me.

"Babe, you are not any of those things. You are the light of my life and I love you more than anything this life has to offer." he says quietly and kisses my forehead.

I wipe a tear that slipped down my cheek and stand up.

"Babe were are you going?" Niall calls to me as I walk out of the restaurant.

I run away, past the car and Niall is trying to catch up with me. I abruptly turn around and yell at him.

"You know what?! Zayn was right! I'll just go! It's not like you would want to be with a whore like me anyway!"

"Babe! Please don't do this! You know how much I love you!"

"Maybe I don't! You won't love me when I am a whale, you will just leave! So what's the point?"

"Please don't leave me! I'm not strong enough to be without you!" Niall is now sobbing.

"Just... you can stop lying now. I'll be fine without you!"

I turn and walk away, and Niall just stays where he is, crying. I don't know where else to go. I can't go to Zayn and Perrie's for obvious reasons. I can't go to my father's because he will kill me if he finds out I am pregnant. So, I walk to Liam's house.