Chapter 10

When we got home, Niall and I had quickly changed into some pajamas. I wore a tank top and some shorts that could have been longer. In fact the tank top could have also been made of a bit more cloth.

Without consulting him, I went down to his room. I barged in with a grin on his face. Niall was just sitting on his bed in some boxer shorts and that was all. He was toned and tan. Adorable. Sexy. Perfect.

Niall looked up at me and smiled. He got up and pulled me into a hug. Although our faces were bruised and cut, we were perfect. No noise. Niall walked over to a corner of the room and pressed on his phone that was plugged into a speaker. Some nice slow music played. I stood still as Niall brushed past me. He dimmed the lights. He and I finally met arms. We danced in each others arms for a while with no words.

We swayed for a while. My face in the crook of his neck. Our hands were wrapped around each other's hips. He stopped moving and looked down at me. His blue eyes were light and dark at the same time. They broke me down into pieces just looking at them. He lightly kissed me on the forehead and walked away from me. He turned the music down and sat on his bed. His hand was held out to me and I took it.

I collapsed into his lap and he chuckled in pain.

"You may have landed in the wrong spot love." he leaned back onto the bed and tried to hide his pain.

"Oh god I'm so sorry!" I said looking frantically at him. He smiled and nodded at me.

"You're fine I promise. Just... give me a second." I nodded at him and he continued to be in pain.

He eventually sat back up and I decided it was best to not sit on his lap. I did however, sit extremely close.

I shit you not this guy was the hottest thing to roam the planet.

Niall just kind of looked at me. His eyes were a much darker shade of blue. He looked extremely fierce.

Before I knew it, I was underneath him. His lips were instantly on mine. Things started to heat up rather quickly. I knew where this was heading. I was ready for it though. I had repressed so many bad memories about sex.

My hand roamed towards Niall's boxers but a hand landed on mine, making me stop.

"No, you don't have to do this." he said sternly.

"I want to. I'm ready. I promise." I said, "besides, I believe you have yet to prove you are 'The Best at Eating'." I said with a smirk.

Niall nodded and I continued my hand to his boxers. I felt quite a large bulge and gently rubbed it through the boxers. A slow, loud moan escaped from his lips. The sound made my stomach flip. Niall was so sexy it hurt. As more moans escaped his mouth, I felt myself get more and more wet.

Niall flipped his head back and his moans grew louder and closer. Being the person I was, I stopped rubbing him. Niall shot me a smirk as we stood up. My fingers slipped into the elastic bits of his boxers and pulled downwards. His erection shot up and hit his lower abdomen. He was easily seven inches. I had never had that big so I started to worry. I guess Niall could see it on my face.

"You don't have to do this." he said genuinely worried about me. I looked at his eyes. He was ready, and so was I. But I guess Niall didn't see that I was. I nodded a 'yes' to him and pulled into another kiss.

Niall's hands reached for my shirt and I pushed by shorts down around the my ankles. I was wearing some purple lace panties and a matching lace bra I had bought from Victoria's Secret. Niall stepped back and looked at me while he bit his lip.

I pushed him back onto the bed and I lied on top of him. Our faces were about an inch apart.

"I love you Emma." he whispered into my lips.