Chapter 14

I woke up in a hospital room.

"Look, we have your results. But I will be back tomorrow so you can rest. " the same man in the suit from before said as he stood in the doorway. He turned and left.

I lied there for what seemed like five minutes. Three nurses gathered around me.

"Are you hungry?" one of them asked. I shook my head no.

"Is there anything we can do for you?" another asked.

"Actually, yeah. There is." I said. They looked excited to do something. "Where's Niall?"

The nurses looked down. One nodded at another and they left.

"Hey! Where is he?! Come back!!" I yelled as loud as I could.

A woman dressed very classy came in and sat down.

"You won't be seeing Niall for a while Emma." she said casually.

"What? For how long? Where is he? Is he okay?" I asked as my voice cracked.

The woman looked up at me. She sighed.

"Don't worry. Niall is fine. But, your tests show that you are mentally unstable. So, you will be placed somewhere you cannot hurt him, or anyone else. You will of course be able to see him one last time before you leave." she was bad at breaking news to people.

I sat up and thought. They were going to take me to an insane asylum. I cant leave Niall here alone. I love him. He loves me.

"Did Niall ask you to do this?" I ask.

"Yes."