It's About Blaze

(Kade's POV)

I get woken to Rose shaking me awake. I open my eyes slowly. "Hmm?" I grab her arms letting her know I was awake. "Get up hurry!" She gets off the bed quickly, picking out some clothes of hers to give me. "What? Why?" I rub my eyes still tired from the night before. "It's about Blaze!" She says and my brain shuts down, "he's in the hospital. We need to go ,and figure out what's wrong."

I throw the covers off me. This is my fault he's done something stupid because of me.

I get up ,changing into what she laid out for me. She grabs her car keys ,and we rush down stairs. Troy was sitting on the couch in the huge mansion. I didn't realize it before ,but they were rich as well.

The living room was huge ,and there was also an open kitchen attached to it. A big fire place was in the middle. Family pictures littered the walls. It was more like a log cabin.

I didn't take time to admire the house

I didn't take time to admire the house. Troy stood up ,and got into the car with us. As we drove Rose was asking questions to Troy. 'What happened?' Or 'Why was Jayden the first one there?' And 'Is he okay?!' Troy didn't answer any of her questions. He stops the car in the middle of the road ,and turns around to me.

"This is your fault!" His eyes were full of tears. "He wouldn't be in that damn hospital! IF YOU WOULD OF NEVER HAD RUN AWAY!" he screams.

His words hit me like a bullet. He was right Blaze was in the hospital because of me.

"TROY! LAY OFF ITS NOT HER FAULT!" Rose screams. She grabs his face making him look at her. "CALM DOWN!" She stares at him ,and he stares back. He sighs leaning against the car door.

"Kade.. you're Blaze'a mate. I want you to start acting like it." He looks at me ,and my heart breaks. "He's like a brother to me. I love him like family." A tear rolls down his cheek, "I don't want to lose him."

I nod, "I promise I'll start acting like it." He looks at me and a smile appears. "Thank you," he finally says. I nod ,and he turns around ,starting to drive again.

I'm trying me hardest. But I'll try harder. Because.. Im trying to love you, Blaze.