The Perfect Day

(Blazes POV)

I watch her walk out ,and my mouth literally drops open. She was the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

Her and I have been spending a lot of time together lately. I wanted to make it up to her for everything she's gone threw.

Plus Micheal told me that it was her birthday in two weeks so I was thinking about getting her something.

She gets into my truck ,and she gives me her beautiful smile. I put it in drive ,and I start driving to Ozone Falls.

She always told me that it was a the most beautiful place she'd ever seen.

As I drive she starts talking about things she used to do when she was younger wth her friends ,and I start telling her I was worse. It just went back and forth ,but we got a lot of laughs at least.

She put a CD into the player ,and she smiles. "Remember that song that you couldn't get out of your head," she smiled ,and I laughed.

"Kade, you didn't," I say glancing over at her.

She laughs ,and plays the tap. I sigh with a smile laying my hand on the frame of the window.

"You are so evil," I laugh, "I swear to Christ. Kade, if this gets stuck in my head again your getting pushed in first."

She pushes me in a playful way with a smile. She seemed so happy and I could just imagine if my wolf was out in the open then it's tongue would be out drooling.

I reach over and I take her hand in mine.

She looks over and stares at me. She seemed so worried ,but she didn't move she just intertwined our fingers together.

I smile at her ,and she smiles back.

When we're finally get to the top of the mountain. I sigh not wanting the ride to be over.

She pulls her hand away from mine ,and gets out of the car. I follow her ,and I get the basket out of the back. She grabs the blanket smiling.

This day will be perfect I'll make sure of it.