Questioning

(Blaze's POV)

I run threw the woods letting the trees ,and leaves cut up my body.

She was dangling in my arms as if she was lifeless. The women I literally just met was running behind me at sonic speed.

I've never seen a wolf run that fast before she must be a good runner.

It took only ten minutes sene we just ran straight threw the woods ,and not in the road.

The nurses all gathered around us ,and they took Kade from me. I started to freak out because I wanted to be back there with her ,but I knew they needed space to see what was wrong.

So I relax back ,and I look at the women. She seemed calm ,but she was shaking as if she was nervous.

I watched her ,and she was a very pretty women to be honest. Her eyes were bright hazel ,and she had long think dark drown hair.

"Why were you with ,Kade?" I ask looking over at her.

She stares at me ,and she sighs, "It's a long story."

I nod ,but I felt something a little bit off. I don't know why is was ,but I felt as if she was hiding something.

(Hours later)

We had almost been sitting there for 3 hours when the doctor finally comes out.

He looks from me to the women ,and he told his head ,his eyes widening. "Quinn?" He mutters.

"Oh hello Anthony! Long time no see!!" She says.

I watch the two ,as they talk.

"We thought you...," he stops himself, "nevermind in glad you're back."

He hugs her and she hugs him back. I was very confused because I couldn't understand who she was at all. But I didn't wanna focus on that I wanted to focus on Kade.

"What's wrong with Kade, Doc?" I ask ,and he turns to me.

"Oh she'll be fine she just fainted," he says , "you can go see her."

I nod walking back there quickly ,and when I get back there I see Kade crying. She was in a ball with her knees to her chest.

"Kade what's wrong?" I walk in sitting never to her ,and I hold her.

She just keeps saying, "my mom.. wasn't really my mom. I found my real mom."

"Kade what are you talking about?" I ask ,and she looks up at the door way.

She points at the women (Quinn) ,and says, "she's my real mother."