Us

(Blaze's POV)

It's been two weeks sense I asked Kade to be my girlfriend. It's also been 21 days without an incident with anyone. Rose, Jay ,and Troy said they were gonna come to see us. They said they miss us a lot which I can agree with I miss Jay and Troy. Kade is happy to get to see everyone. She counted down the days til this morning ,and she stood merrily outside the pack house door. Waiting.

I remember that me and Kade haven't had a meaningful first kiss sense that night a long time ago. I feel like such an asshat for doing that to her. She forgave me though. I just need to do that one kiss over.

"Blaze they're  here!" Kade squeals.

I drop what I am doing ,and I run out. Rose and Kade tackle each other landing on the ground. And I walk up giving Jay and Troy hugs. Troy looks as if he is about to cry ,and Jay is just smiling like an idiot.

"Oh my god I missed you so much ,Kade!"  Rose screams.

"I did too Rose!" Kade says hugging her tighter.

I laugh watching the two. Jay seems on edge which isn't normal for his carefree attitude. But I lead them inside leaving Rose and Kade to themselves.

"Blaze," Jay says ,grabbing my shoulder.

I look back at him ,and he had a worried expression, "yea bro what is it?"

He shifts uncomfortably. Then he opens his mouth to talk ,but Troy jumps in.

"So Blaze have you and Kade made it official?" He asks smiling.

I roll my eyes with a smirk, "yea I asked her two weeks ago."

Jays face doesn't change from the sour one he has. My wolf can sense something is wrong with him. It is almost pulling me to ask him.

"Where's the guest rooms?" Troy asks.

I point down the hall, "Down there to the far left."

"Thanks bud," Troy walks off down the hall.

I turn around ,and I see Jay looking at me as if he's about to pass out. His eyes are glazed over as if he's about to cry.

"Come with me now," I say.

I am pretty pissed because he's my bestfriend. He never cries unless someone hurts him. I needed to get him alone. So I lead him up the stairs ,and to my room. That's when he breaks down ,crying. I froze I don't know what to do. I let my instincts take over right then.

"Jay," I put my hand on his shoulder ,and he looks at me, "talk to me."

He turns to me his crying eyes calming down now. He looks me dead in the face ,and says something that surprises the living shit outta me. I can't comprehend it even if he told me it over and over

"Rose isn't my mate. I thought she was ,but she's not," he tears up once more.

"What do you mean she not your mate?!" I scream.

This is unbelievable. Rose and Jay have been together for two years. They ARE mates they're perfect together!

"I don't feel anything ,but friendship. I haven't for the longest time! That's why I have been flirting with other girls!" He screams ,running a stressed hand threw his hair.

"Who is then?!" I yell.

That's when he looks up at me with the look that instantly pisses me off.

No. No. No. Don't you dare fucking say it Jay.

His eyes meet mine. He stands up tall ,and he plainly says,

"I think it's Kade."

------------------------------

OH DRAMA!!! ;)