Lost Family (Teaser)

(Kade's POV)

I didn't feel sad or angry. I felt confused. Because if that flashback I had before was real ,than why did my dad not want her around us.

I think I knew deep down that my dad was hiding something my whole life. I always felt like me and my.. whatever that other drunk person is to me, never really had a connection like mother and daughter. Basically I had a feeling that I didn't belong with that other women.

Quinn walks closer to me with a smile ,and I just stand there ,letting her arms wrap around me. She holds me petting my head with her hand. "Shhh love, moms here," she whispers.

I wrap my arms around her ,and I as I do my eyes close. When I open them I was standing in a field with Quinn. I could smell her perfume ,and she felt so warm.

As she pulls away I look up at her ,and she rubs my cheek gently. Her eyes looked exactly like mine. They glowed the same golden glow mine did.

My dad walks over to us ,and he wraps an arm around her. His big brown eyes smiled down at me ,and he leans toward me kissing my head. "We love you both so much," he says as he puts his hand on someone standing next to me, "now go play before we leave."

I turn to see a girl standing there. She had a bunny in her arms ,and she smiles. "Come on ,Kade!" She laughs running threw the trees with me. As we run through the trees ,the flashback slowly fades away.

I open my eyes ,and I look up seeing Blaze holding me. I feel so weak ,and my vision is hazy. I don't know what is wrong with me. I feel like I need to sleep.

(Blaze's POV)

I bust into the church ,and as I do I see a women standing there. Kade was in her arms and all of a sudden Kade falls ,and the women goes down with her. I run in as fast as I could ,and I grab Kade before she hits the floor. Her eyes opened ,and she looked up at me.

Some blood dropped off her lip ,and down her jawline. I wipe it away ,looking down at her.

"Kade! Are you okay?" I ask ,and she nods a little then closed her eyes. I pick her up ,and I start to run with her back threw the woods.

------------------
Please check out my new book. Go To my profile and look under my works to find it! I promise you'll love it!

-SCOTTISHWRITING❤️