Birthday 1/4

(Kade's POV)

"I can't believe I'm 17!" I screamed.

Rose laughed jumping up ,and going to my closet. She stood their for a while tossing around clothes. I crawled to the edge of my bed ,staring at her.

Rose is wearing a grey backwards baseball cap. She straightened her long blonde hair ,and it framed her face. A blue button up brought out her blue pools. She didn't have a whole lot of makeup on today cause she wanted me to be the center of attention.

She was streaming through my closet looking for something I could wear

She was streaming through my closet looking for something I could wear. I'm guessing she's looking for something because she's not finding anything.

Suddenly she pulls out a cute over-all dress. I am surprised she saw that. Cause damn is it cute!

She tosses it to me ,and then tosses a crisp white shirt that would look really cute under it. I take them smiling a big smile.

I put them on looking on the mirror. I sit down admiring how pretty at look as Rose starts to straighten my hair. She then does my eyeliner,contour, and other girly makeup things.

By the time I'm done I looked like a whole new person. It shocked me to be fully honest. I was so excited now.

-----------------

Sorry for slow updates! Also sorry is a short chapter. I know this is also really boring too. But that's why there's a part two!