Chapter 17

My mind goes back to reality and I realize I'm still in the room. I'm sitting down on the chair, tears running down my face.

My hands come up to my hair and pull at it. I don't feel any pain as I do. Just like in my feet, it's numb. Everything feels numb.

All I can see and feel is that day. That horrid day. That day I killed someone.

I start punching my thighs and a sob rakes from my chest. Suddenly, I feel two hands grab my hands and I gasp starting to fight to get away from them.

"Reagan! Stop! Snap out of it!" I look up abruptly and see the face of Taylor. He looks at me worrid covering his face and I just shake my head. I can't deal with the pain.

"T-Taylor," I whisper. I look up at me and my heart breaks. Tears at running down his face and his eyes have sadness written all over them.

"Taylor I can't- don't want to live anymore! I know I'm just being selfish but maybe I wasn't meant to be here!"

"Reagan please please don't say that. It hurts me everytime you say that and I will never be able to deal with that." Taylor tells me.

By now Taylor is cupping my cheeks. We're looking into each others eyes and I can feel it. I feel the love we have for each other. I can't explain it, but it just hit me. The way he looks at me and I know I'm looking at him the same way.

"Taylor," I whisper my breath hitching when his face starts coming close to mine.

"Reagan," he whispers back," I love you a-and not in the friends way but in the love love way."

"Taylor, I love you too."

Our lips are so close to each other. If I move any closer they would be touching.

"There you guys ar-oh! Okay I'll just leave," Ace barges into the room and I sigh, my head flopping down and missing Taylor's lips by a millimeter.

"Ace!" Taylor whines and I crack a half smile. I lift my head up and Taylor gives me a wink.

"Alright love birds we have got to get going," Ace said, leaving us alone.

"That idiot," I hear Taylor mutter. I crack a smile and he smiled at my smile.

"So where were we?"

Our faces are closing in and I can feel his breath brushing my face and his smooth lips almost reach mine. Almost.

"Hurry up! Guys!"

We both groan and we walk out, Taylor helping me out.

"Okay Reagan we can get through this," Taylor said to me as we reached our house.

"Taylor, you don't understand. Okay, I love you! I do but what if-"

"Reagan! There are too many what if's and you have to focus on the present, on what's happening now."

I keep quiet taking in what he said but it just doesnt make sense to me. Ignoring what I really want to say, I nod at him. He intertwines our hands and we walk in the house.

Since it's night by now we decide to head to bed. We walk up to my room and I grab some clothes. I turn to Taylor and raise my eyebrow.

"Are you gonna leave?" I ask.

"I don't think so," Taylor shakes his head a sly smirk on his face.

"Taylor!" I whined motioning for him to leave.

"Reagan!" He copied me.

"Leavee."

"No," he says gripping my waist and pulling me in closer. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in even closer.

"And why not?" I wondered.

"Because I'd rather see that beautiful body in my arms," with that he pulled me closer and finally gave me a kiss on the lips. My fingers twisted into his hair and his hands gripped tighter on my hips. I bit down on his bottom lip and he groaned. His hands went down farther and gripped at my butt, pulling me up. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Fuck," Taylor whispered. I giggle and kissed him, harder.

He slid his tongue over my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, letting him roam my mouth. Our tongues danced together until we broke apart to take in a breath. Our foreheads touched and the only thing you could hear is our heavy breathing.

"Taylor," I sighed looking into his eyes. "Lock the door."

He chuckled and set me down on the bed. I unravelled my legs from his waist and he locked the door. He came back and hovered over me.

"Reagan?"

"Yeah?"

"You're so fücking beautiful."

I blushed and lightly hit his shoulder. "Stop."

"I can't help it," he whispered before giving me a kiss. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pushed him closer to me. We pulled apart and then he started kissing down too my neck.

"Taylor," I moaned.

"What?"

"We should go to sleep," I whisper.

"Yeah but just one more kiss," he pulled me in for one more kiss. We made out for a couple more seconds before he got up and went into the bathroom.

I changed into shorts and one of Taylor's Marvel shirts. As soon as I put the shirt over my head Taylor walked in.

"Aw I missed the view," Taylor whined behind me. I chuckled and crawled into bed, Taylor following. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest.

He wasn't wearing any shirt but he was wearing some shorts.

As we laid there, cuddled together, I sighed for what I was going to do later.

xxxx

DUN DUN DUN

Okay so this is coming to an end soon and I hope you don't kill me?