Chapter 18

Dear O'Neil family,

Hello Mr. and Mrs. O'Neil and others. Thank you for letting me stay at your wonderful home. I wished we could've had better times then what we did. I wished we could've met on a different note but we didn't.

Oh! Tell Olivia that even though I really dislike her I don't and couldn't hate her. I hope she doesn't go through what I did and what she did to me but whats done is done. Olivia if you're reading this please just get better.

Anyway, you guys are really amazing and I hope you guys live a really long time. Kind of ironic since by the time you get this I'll be gone. Anyway, have a good life and thank you for everything.

Lots of love,
Reagan

~~~

Dear Mom, Dad, and Gabe,

I love you guys so much. I'm sorry that I'm doing this to you guys. I'm sorry for all the misery I will and have caused you. I'm just really selfish and I hope you guys don't hate me.

I am happy for all the stuff that you guys did for me and how you guys had to suffer being with me. I love you guys so much. I wish you guys didn't get stuck with me but you did and I'm sorry for that. You don't deserve what I'm doing to you guys.

Mom, I'm happy for all the things you did for. Even the small ones. I'm happy for even having you as a mom and I wish things didn't have to end like this.

Dad, I know we don't really get along that well I do love you. I love you a lot. And even when you think that I don't know but I know that you care. I love you a lot.

Gabe, I'm sorry that you have to go through your childhood without me and I just wish you didn't have me. You deserve someone better than me. I love you so much, but just know that I will be watching over you and making sure you get through life as good as it will be.

I love you guys so much.

Lots of love,
Reagan

~~~

Dear Taylor,

I'm sorry. I love you.

Im sorry that I could be the one to be in your life. I'm sorry that I couldn't be the girl of your dreams. I'm sorry that I'm putting so much pain in your life but who knows? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you're happy but if I know you well enough than I know you're in pain. And it's all my fault. It's my fault you feel the way you do.

It's my fault for everything. It's my fault that everything is going wrong. It's all my fault and I can't do anything about it but this.

Please don't hate me.

I love you.

I love the way you are always there for me when I'm in a mood. I love that you're my best friend. I love every single thing about you.

I honestly don't get how you even like me let alone love. Love is such a strong word and yet that's how I describe how I feel about you.

You deserve someone so much better than me and I hate myself for doing this.

Promis me this Taylor. Promise me you will find someone who is there for you and will never betray you like I did. Find someone 100x better than me.

I love you so much.

Lots of love,
Reagan

~~~

xxxx

Okay so please don't kill me for this?

I'm sorry if this isn't the way you planned for this story to end but I've had this planned out since the beginning.

I was honestly thinking about quitting this story during the middle of this but you guys motivated me to continue and I like how this ended.

There are some things that I would change about this story but I'm just going to leave it like this.

I hope you guys enjoyed!

x