Kylie, Lola, and Brandon

Brandon point of view
I can't believe it....Lola Kiki is here. Me and Kylie's friend we haven't seen in awhile."when you come back" I asked as we all walked in to school. " 2 weeks ago" she said. Me and her had a thing but, nothing big just the first kiss but we didn't have feelings for eachother. But man she is fine as hell but, I only see her as a sister and nothing else.

Kylie point of view
I can't believe she is here. She came back 2 weeks ago. I missed her so much. " we have to talk soon alone soon" I whispered to Lola. " yes we do sista" we laughed, God I missed her!

"Ethan" I said." Yeah, babygirl" he said."I love you!" I said to him."I love you more" he said."that's impossible." I said to him. Then he came over to me and hugged me from behind and whispered " if you don't think I love you more then" he started to kiss my neck while I was bitting my lip. He came to my ear and said " let me show you at the end of today" He said which send shivers down my spine. " stop, Ethan imma Going to moan loud... haha" I said to him. Then he stoped and looked at me and said" love you more then you think" and then he ran off. God you got to love him. He is driving me CRAZY!!!

Lola point of view
God I missed them to death. Also I think that Grayson kid is hotter than the sun.  We were at lunch and Kylie was all over Ethan whispering stop to eachother which warm mg heart to see that she has a person in her life for once and I can tell she has not changed still that badass girl I love." Lola " Grayson said."yeah, Grayson" " do you want to watch a movie after school."  Omg he ask me on a Netflix and chill thing."of course Grayson " "ok meet me bye my car in the parking lot" " ok" time to tell Kylie.

Kylie point of view
"KYLIE!" Lola screamed." What!" I said back."Grayson asked me on a Netflix and chill date!" She said to me."no, shit." I said exiting."I'm happy " she said." Same.. I'm happy he finally asked you" "ok well I got to get to class.....bye guys!!" Lola yelled."bye" we all said."treat her right gray, or you will die" I said to him and he said" I will treat her like a queen!" Then we all went to classes.

Grayson point of view
SHE SAID FUNKING YES!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N
Do you like...lol!
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊