Tell the group about us😏

Kylie point of view
Today we tell the group about us. Well shit. "Ethan what will they think about this?" " they will be ok about it". I was kinda nervous still but, it will be ok.

Ethan point of view
We are telling the group about us. It will be ok so.
G=Grayson A=Alex N=Nate C=Cameron B=Brandon

E:meet behind the school at 12pm important business!
G: ok dude
C: yeah I be there!
B:ok
N:😃 ok
A:ok

"Ok, we go to school know."I said."ok" Kylie said.

Behind the school know!

"What is so important?" Alex asked."um...me and Kylie are um.. together!" I said."finally" everyone said."we all new there was a sexual tension between you to" Grayson said. "Ok that worked better then I through" Kylie said." Ok who wants to party know..lol" I said.

Kylie point of view
That worked. We decided to go to my house and hang. I got some beers for everyone."who wants one?" I asked. " I do!!" Everyone yelled. I gave them there beers then, I sat between Ethan's legs and I heard him groan. " stop moving baby girl" Ethan whispered in my ear. I moved again to tease and I heard him again groan."that's it... you will be punished baby girl as soon we are alone you got that!" He whispered again in my ear. Let's see where this goes."ok daddy" I whispered.

Ethan point of view
I'm going to protect her with my life. After her ex boyfriends that abused her and stuff. She is my life right know. She is mine no one else's. after she said daddy I got turned on so, I was planning on to punishing her soon in my head so, Kylie get the fuck ready.

A/n
How is this part!