Mad as hell

Kylie point of view *START SONG NOW*
"BUT MUM I DONT WANT TO GO!" I yelled to her. "HUNNY YOUR DADS WANTS TO SEE YOU!" She yelled back. Oh did I forget ya...my parents divorced because my dad kept saying I was a 'disappointment' or 'mistake' and my mum found out and now I have to bust him for a month.

"AFTER HE CALLED ME ALL THAT FUNKING SHIT!" I yelled. "YES! NIW GET FUNKING READY!" She yelled back. "GOD THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!AHHHH" I yelled. I went to my closet and got my suitcase and got some clothes so I could live with my dad for a month. "God I throught she loved me" I whispered to myself. After I got all my clothes into 2 suitcases. But the good thing is that I can still go to school with Ethan.

But I'm still mad as hell. " mum I think this is bullshit!" I yelled. She came speed walking to me and she just slapped me. "OK IM GETTING TIRED OF YOU BEING A FUNKING BRAT KYLIE!! ALL I EVER WANTED WAS RESPECT!!!"
What the fuck! Oh hell no!

I walked up to her and looked her dead in her eyes and said. "Erica do you really want to go there! " she looked at me like I was a disappointment. She slapped me again and I started to fight back. "YOU REALLY DONT WANT TO START WHAT YOU CANT FINISH BITCH!!" I yelled. I punched my mum in the face and all she did was walk out the door and locked it. I started to grip my hair by my roots. "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I yelled.

I had posters on my walls...well I used to. I started to rip them done and started to rip them in half. I started to kick chairs I broke my chair because of that. "I HOPE YOU FUNKING HAPPY ERICA!!" I yelled. I started to punch my walls. "I FUNKING HATE YA!" I punched the wall again, again, and again until there was a whole in the wall. They don't understand, nobody does. I started to throw my stuff around my room, I kicked my door trying to kick it down, I did it. "GO FUNKING DIE YOU BITCH!" I yelled
" KYLIE PLEASE BE QUIET!" Erica yelled. She ran upstairs to come face to face with me. I slapped my mother again and again till I gave her a nose bleed. "God I've been holding this shot inside! I hate you Erica!" I yelled in her face. She slapped me and went back down the stairs.

They haven't seen this part of me in a while neither I have I, this is a rare thing to happen. I get out of my window to the garage because I didn't want to go downstairs and I got a hammer and went to her car and started to hit her car. I hit her windshield, then her car doors. "YOU FUNKING BITCH! YOU DONT FUNKING KNOW ME!" I yelled. They don't know I can be scary, I'm just showing them a thin funking layer of my anger. Brandon comes out of the house and sees me. "Kylie calm down," he said calm. I'm not calm I've been holding this in for so long so it's time to let it go. "FUCK Y'ALL" I said. I ran into the forest behind our house. "KYLIE!!" I heard Brandon yell. I need to get the hell out of here. I still had the hammer so I started to his trees with it.

I felt my phone vibrate like a million times but, I ignored them. After a few minutes I yelled. "GOD WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO FUNKING HARD!! Just take me" I said that part softly. I decide to climb a tree because I really don't want to go home. I was just sitting there until I felt my eyes get heavy and I fell asleep on a tree.