Kayla and Cameron

(Sorry if you don't like Cameron Dallas..lol @kayla4778hollins )

Cameron point of view
I was home alone. Weird. I got bored so I decided to text Ethan.

E/Ethan c/Cameron

C:what's I'm bored 😐
E: what do u want to do then.
C:want to go get something to eat because I'm starving bro.
E:sure, is it ok if I bring Kylie and the rest.
C:sure I don't care,bro
E: ok how about in-n-out
C: yeah, ok bye see ya at 6
E: ok bye

At in-n-out

"Hey guys" I said while they were walking in."hey cam" they all said. We all ordered and sat at a booth. " do u have any girls in your life" Nate asked me."why, do u want to know?" I asked."just tell me!" He whispers/yelled." Why" I said." Because I have a girl interested in you bro." He said as I smirked I haven't got laid in a while."ok, what her name" I asked." Her name is Kayla, she has black her and she is so beautiful" and I smirked again. " here is her phone number...937-345-999(not a real number...lol)."thanks bro" after that conversation everyone else looked at us like they were cringing." What?" I asked. "Your so cringing when you try to get a girls number dumbass" Kylie said. That girl is like hell sometimes."bitch" I mumble."herd that cam" she said." Your supposed to dumbass" I said as she flipped me off.

Done eating know everyone is at home!

I can't get that girl out of my head even tho I actually haven't see her yet, she just sounds like a great person and a beautiful one to. Uhhh.....this is going to be a long night!!

Kylie point of view
Ohh my boy cam is getting a girl...YESS!!!! Lol

Ethan point of view
I miss Kylie...uhhh Kylie. Ok imma ordered....PIZZA!!!

Grayson point of view
Lola is driving me crazy with this teasing and shit....imma getting her back!

Nate point of view
Why am I so lonely?

Alex point of view
I LIKE TURTLES!!!!!!