Finally texting back & coming home!

Kylie point of view/ play song she. I tell: enjoy 🖤😊
Me and Alizè were talking on her bed and she said something that kinda triggered me. "Would you ever text Ethan back or someone?"

"Um I don't know um..maybe?" I said back. Right when we were talking bout Ethan he texted me:

Daddy😈-I miss you!

"Should I texted back Alizè?!" I asked quickly. "Um...I think you should!" She said and you know what I did:

Me-hey!

As soon as I said that he quickly answered.

Daddy😈-omfg!! You funking answered! Princess I miss you plz come home!

Me-idk but, I miss you to! How is everyone?

Daddy😈-everyone is good! We have been staying with Brandon. We all miss you badly!

Me-at least they are ok. I love you🖤 I just don't know if I'm ready?

Daddy😈-plz baby, I miss your hugs ur lips ur everything!

Me-maybe I will come home soon! Can you tell everyone I'm ok?

Daddy😈-yeah! Ok

I didn't respond because I got up and told Alizè "hey um you know I've been here for at least 2 weeks now and I'm might be going back home tomorrow" she got up and hugged me.

"I will miss tho!" She said. "I will to!" I said back. I heard my phone ding so much so I looked at the notifications and they were all the crew texting me and some of them are YouTube.

I went to my room and put some of my stuff in bags, I just want to be ready! I jus miss him. I got some sweats and a sports bra and took a shower. I got out of the shower and got changed. I walked past my mirror and saw that I actually had abs for once. "God damn" I whispered to myself. Then I kept moving on and sat on the couch.

Then, I put in Netflix and I set my alarm to 7:30 A.M. Because it's gonna take about 4 hours to get home.

After a few more hours of watching Netflix, I fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up to beeping sounds so I grabbed my phone and hit snooze. I got up from the couch and got into the shower because I want to be clean and smell good since I've been gone for awhile. I took my quick shower and changed into this (👇)

With my white converses, I decided to go with a dark smoky eye and dark red lips and my hair in curls

With my white converses, I decided to go with a dark smoky eye and dark red lips and my hair in curls. I looked at myself and said. "Damn, never look this good" that caused me to giggle.

I walked out of my room and saw Alizè. I had to leave so I had to say good bye. "I have to leave Alizè. I love you so much bye" I said and hugged her. "I-I love you to" she said a lil sad. I waved and walked out with my bags and left to go home.