Netflix and chill

Grayson point of view :play song when I tell you to......ok😊:

"Dude, Lola and me are watching Netflix when we get home so can you not come home till the date is over" I said."hell yeah I can see Kylie and see her rocking body." Ethan said."damn you got it bad don't you" as I chuckled."yes I do and it's the 1 month anniversary tomorrow." He said "ok go have fun" I said " same to you" he said as he laughed.

Lola point of view
"Kylie let's skip and take me to the mall" I said."why....ohhh yeah!" She said."ok let's go know" I said."ok" she said as we left

Skip to the mall

"What shop" she said.
"Forever 21" I said
We walked in and we split up to find an outfit till Kylie came up to me.
"Here try on" then we walk to the dressing rooms and I changed. When I got done I came out and Kylie squealed.(👇)

"Yes get that

"Yes get that...and if there is a matching twin day we could match because I have that outfit to" she chuckled."ok, I like this" after I changed in to my regular clothes then, bought the clothes and time to get ready.

Back home!

Kylie point of view
The outfit was cute. Now it's time to do makeup and hair. I did the wavy curls and smokey eye with a nude color lip for her. "Wow girl you look hot, let's see what Grayson will think of you" I said to her. Then we here a car door shut and I looked out the window it was the man....GRAYSON!!!
"Have fun" I giggled and then left. Time to hang with Ethan know.

Play song now!!!

Grayson point of view
Got ready and went to her house to pick her up and all I have to say is...HOLY FUCK she looked to hot. "Hey" she said."hey" I said as she moved so I can walk into her house."do you want popcorn, while I make that you go pick a movie"she said. "Ok" I said. I looked through the movies till I found 50 shades of gray! I picked it and put it in and she came out and said "what movie" "50 shades of grey" I said with a smirk."oh..don't get turned on" she said. I'm already am babygirl. But I couldn't tell her that to soon anyway.

Sex seen. To lazy to right more..lol

I was moving around a lot because...I had gotten a boner."excuse me for a sec" then I got up but, Lola pulled me down."I will help you" she whispers."ok" I sat back down. She sat on my lap and stared to move her hips."shit" I whispered. "Uh you like this daddy" she said. Yes she has a daddy kink that hella hot. Then she started to make out with me and she put her tongue in my mouth and she moved faster with her hips."BABY GIRL.....DONT STOP!!" I yelled but, she stop "what the hell" I said "it's called teasing honey" she said. I got up and chased her out side then she went to her porch and I went there to. We kissed untill she walked  in her house and closed the door."really?" "Yes know go home see you tomorrow"she said."ok bye" I said then left.

Lola point of view
OMG!!! Teasing him is so fun and easy!

A/n
How was this? Hope you like tho😊