Im sorry!

Kylie point of view /play song when I tell:enjoy 😝
I've been thinking in my head. I was thinking about me and Ethan. I wounded if he is happy

I know that's crazy but, I'm not. I decided to call him and tell him something. I looked through my contacts and saw daddy😈 i click on it and nervously put the phone against my ear. It rang for a few seconds until I heard his voice.

START SONG NOW!!!

"Hello Kylie, before you talk I want to say it's over. I'm sorry it's just that I'm not happy with us right now. It me not you. I'm sorry!" He said and hanged up before I could say anything.

I was shocked but, that didn't stop the tears streaming down my face. "Hey Kylie wh-" he didn't get to continue because I said. "E-Ethan b-broke u-up with m-me!" I said and he ran to me and hugged me. I was sobbing on his shoulder. "Kylie I'm so sorry!" He said rubbing my back.

"Imma kill him" he said getting anger. "No it's fine" I said while my crying was getting controlled. "I just want to leave this town and forget. I don't care about the rest of the people I know." I said truthfully.

"He watch me struggle with so much and watch me how I would break every moment. He loved me then hates me I've tried so hard but, I guess that's not enough for him." I said getting anger. "Ok calm down, but there is a punching bag down in the basement." He said and I ran there and started to beat the shot out of that bag.

"Damn Kylie" he said. I kept punching till my anger was gone. I looked at my hands and noticed red and purple marks on them from punching this bag.

Ryder saw the discoloration on my hands and took me upstairs to get an ice pack. "Here" he said and handed it to me. "Thanks" I said. "Hey Kylie I was wondering maybe we could move to LA and live there as roommates?" He asked. I got excited and said. "Sure tomorrow we could get my stuff and go!" I said. "Yay!! I will get a roommate." He said while hugging the shit out of me.

I giggled while he was spinning me in the air. "So..are you ok?" Ryder asked and then I realized that I did just get out of a relationship. "Um...I forgot I was dumped." I said frowning.

I felt a wet sensation on my face. Oh great he comes the waterworks.
I wiped the tears off of my face. "I-I'm sorry" he said. I just nodded. "I'm just done with him. If he wants someone better he can." I said while my head is in his lap. "Ryder, I don't understand why he broke up with me? I know I was gone for a while and changed because I didn't have the piercings or tattoos or is that he is just done with me." I said sobbing every harder.

"I'm so sorry he did that to you. I swear to god I'm going to murder that piece of shit!" He said.

"Everything I did for him, I guess he took that for granted." I said. My sobbings stopped, now it's just a few tears here and there.

Ryder just nodded and said 'yeah' and play with my hair. He is like a brother to me. I love him as a brother and nothing more.

"Actually Ryder of u wanna can we go get some ice cream and watch Netflix?" I said. "Sure!" He said. We got up and I was just in my pj and so was he and we didn't care. We went to the car and drove to target and brought 3 types of ice cream. Mint chocolate chip, cookie dough ice cream, and just regular chocolate.

We drove home and sat in the couch with all the ice cream. We put in white chicks. "Thank you Ryder for being here with me!" I said. "No problem, that what friends are there for." He said cuddling with me.

Ethan point of view
"YOU DID WHAT!!" Grayson yelled. "I broke up with her!" I said back. "Why?!" He asked me. "Because I wasn't happy with her she was never around and I guess I just drifted apart from her" I said.

He shook his head and said. "You will regret that when your older. I know you love her!" And that is when he left my room and went into his. I told everyone that I broke up with her and now they all made at me so we all are not speaking terms. So I guess imma go to bed because I can't go anywhere and I have no one to talk to.

Kylie point of view
"So what are we watching next?" Ryder asked me. We just finished white chicks. "Um how about just some 'family guy'" I said. "Ok" he said and clicked on 'Family Guy'

We were watching the shows until I saw Ryder fell asleep so I just snuggled against him more and fell asleep to because I'm really tired.