Docter vists

Kylie point of view /START SONG NOW!!! Enjoy 😊
Me and Lola decided to get a doctor appointment on the same day because, why the hell not.

We were getting ready while Ethan and Grayson were just getting sweats and a shirt and just style their hair. I just wore black leggings with Ethan T-shirt and black converse.

Lola wore the same thing but, he shirt was from Grayson and her converse were red. "Ok, ready to go?" I asked the 3. "Yeah" Ethan said with a yawn. Gray just nodded. We walked out to the car and Ethan was driving and gray was in the passenger side. We started to drive, "wait what is this for?" Ethan said. "To see how the baby is doing and how long we had the baby inside of us." Lola said.

"Ohhh" Grayson said. "Dumb twats" I said to Lola which made her laugh. "Hey, that's not funny" Ethan said whining. "Sorry..not" Lola said. "Meanie" gray said.

We finally got there and we signed in and waited for them to call our names. After about 20mins (the doctors always takes so funking long)
Later they called our names.

"Ok who wants to go first?" The doctor asked. I look at Lola, "you wanna?" She asked. "Sure" I said and got on the bed.
"Ok we are gonna put this jelly type liquid on your tummy." She said. "Ok" I said. She put it on and it was funking cold. The doctor put this thing that can see inside of my stomach.

"See, its small right now but, the baby forming," that doctor said. Ethan was looking and so was Lola and Grayson. "So that little thing right there is my baby forming?" Ethan asked.

"Yes, wait" the doctor said. "What!" I said worried. "There is 2 of them" the doctor said. "So what dose that mean?" Ethan and Grayson asked at the same time. "I think that Kylie will have twins" the doctor said.

"T-twins" me and Ethan said. "Yes" she said. I looked at Ethan and I saw him and he looked really funking happy. "Babe we are gonna have twins" I said getting happy about it. "Wow" he said.

The doctor gave me a paper towel and told me to clean my stomach off. After me they did Lola the same.

"Ok well there is your baby" the doctor said. "It's just one right?" Grayson said. "Yes, just one" the doctor said. "Your baby's are healthy and still growing. Kylie you are about 4weeks in and Lola your about 4 1/2 weeks" the doctor said. "You guys can leave now." She said rudely. We left and went home, once we got in Everyone was at the door waiting on us. "Umm...what?" I asked. "The appointment, what the fuck happened?" Brandon said. "Well in having one child and I'm 4 1/2 weeks in" Lola said.

Lola turned to me, "umm...yeah...I'm 4weeks in and me and Ethan are having...twins" I said.

Everyone has wide eyes but, happy expressions. "I'm gonna be and uncle for two kids!" Brandon said smiling. "Yeah" I said. Brandon came up to me and hugged the life out of me, "ok Brandon can't funking breath" I said struggling to breath.

"Sorry,sorry" he said. "It's fine!" I said. "Ok since we found out how the appointment went, let's watch tv, yeah?" Nate said. "Why the hell not." Shania said. We walked to the couch, some of us sat on the couch and the rest on the floor. Me and Ethan sat of the couch, I was sitting in his lap. I felt Ethan's hand move to my stomach and started to rub it. I look at Ethan to see that he was looking at me.

I leaned in and kissed his lips, "I can't wait" I whispered. "Me to" he said. "What do u think is the genders?" Ethan asked. "I hope maybe they will be girl and a boy. But I'm ok with any!" I whispered back. "What will you name me them if it would be a girl and boy?" Ethan asked me.

"I was thinking for the boy Ryder and for the girl maybe Cameron." I said.
(In real life, I like those names)
"I like those names Kylie" he whispered. "I hoped you would like them" I said.

Me and him weren't paying that much to the tv so, we just went upstairs and laid down on the bed and cuddled and talked about our next step in our life.

Ethan had his head at my stomach and fell asleep there. Lately Ethan had been doing this since we found out that I was pregnant, does he like doing that or?

I just didn't know, I heard little snores coming from him to say that he fell asleep. After a few minutes trying to get comfortable without waking Ethan up, I fell asleep.

+++++
VOTES=FASTER UPDATES

A/N
Sorry if this was a short update, I'm running out of ideas. Lately I been thinking about this story I'm going to make, it has Ethan in it. I have a lot of ideas for that's story and I don't want those ideas to come in this story...if that made any sense.., probably not!

Question of the day:
Would you ever like to have twins or nah?

My grandmother told me that my family has this thing, like every generation the girls have twins. She thinks when I have kids I will get twins...mind blown 😵

Ok I love y'all
I hope u have a good day/night!!!

Make mama proud and eat pizza and read fanfics!🖤

~T🍕