World tour!

3 months later***
Kylie point of view /start song when I tell:enjoy 😉
"Daddy please wake up!" I said to a sleepy Ethan. "Why?" He asked. "I have to tell you something important and I know that you will fall asleep in the middle of my speech!" I said. He New that was the true because he said. "Rude"

He opened his eyes and sit up. "Ok tell me, what's the important speech?" He asked. "You know how I'm doing YouTube and shit!" I said. "Yeah" he said. "I got a paper and next month I'm going on a world tour!" I said exciting. His eyes widen. "Really!?" He asked happily. "Yeah I start next month on the 4th!" I said.

He got to my level and kissed my lips. "I'm so happy for you!" He said. " I'm allowed to bring my friends!" I said. "Who are you bring?" He asked. "Oh. Just some strangers" I said sarcastically. "Don't be sarcastic to me, little girl." He said seriously. "What gonna happen if I am sarcastic?" I asked seductively.

He pinned me to the bed. "This" he said and kissed my neck. "Ok, ok" I said giggling. He stopped but, his hands are still on my wrist. "Who are you bringing?" He asked. "I'm bring the whole crew and I already talked to them and they all said 'yes'." I said. He smiled and he lowered his self on me and layed his head on my chest.

Next thing I know is that I hear little snores coming out of his mouth. I put my hands in his hair and played with it.
After a few hours of cuddling, he woke up. "Good morning princess!" He said.

"It's not the morning anymore it's 2 P.M." I said. "Well..shit" he said. He went up to kiss me but, I moved my head in time. "Baby" he said getting aggravated. "You have morning breath and so do I...so after we brush our teeth then, you can kiss me daddy" I said.

He shot right up and ran to the bathroom as I just walked there. "Chill Ethan, it's just a kiss" I said laughing. He brushed his teeth than, I did the same.

"I wanna kiss now!" He said and cupped my cheeks and smashed his lips onto mine. We kissed for about 10 seconds then, we pulled away. "Better?" I asked. "Very" he said.

I walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen because I'm going to cook something. I went to the fridge and got eggs and bacon. I went to get some bread to cook toast. I cooked scramble eggs and bacon with toast, I got 2 glass cups and put OJ in them. "Ethan get you goddamn food before I eat it all!" I yelled at him.

I immediately heard his footsteps run, "I'm here!" He said. "It's right there!" I said pointing to the table. " thanks babygirl" he said. "Your welcome!" I said. He started eating and I did to. "Shit this is amazing!" He said grunting. "Are you moaning?" I asked laughing. "Yes Kylie, I am because this is so funking good!" He said.

"My food isn't that good Ethan!" I said. I know my food isn't good, "yes it is!" He said. "Ok, if you thinks so" is aid not wanting to fight or anything. We then, just ate in silence, when we got done eating I got the dirty dishes and put them in the sink. I was in the middle doing the dishes and I felt hands go around my waist, "thank you" Ethan said while kissing me neck. I stoped doing dishes because he kissed my sweet spot.

"Baby, don't do this!" I warned him. "Don't do what?" He asked, I can hear the smirk in his voice. I didn't answer because he was bitting and sucking on my sweet spot. "Fuck it!" I said and turned around and jumped on him with my legs around him and my arms around his neck.

I kissed his lips and I started kissing his jawline then, his neck. He started walking to the room, we entered the room still kissing. He put me down on the bed and he walked to his dresser to get a silver packet...condom. Without him noticing I ran out of the room and locked it. "Princess!" He yelled. "Ethan I need to get dishes done!" I yelled back.

I was laughing because I know I put him through sexual frustration. I walked down to the kitchen to finish the dishes. After a few minutes I finished and I went up to the room and unlocked the door so Ethan can get out. I look in there and saw him naked on the bed..jerking off.

This was probably the best view I've seen. "Shit Kylie" he moaned. I saw his cum shots and I counted "1,2,3,4,5,6,7 cum shots" I whispered. I walked in without him noticing and got onto the bed and liked his cum off of him. "Fuck Kylie" he said. "Mm you taste so good daddy!" I said.

I got done eating his cum, I got up and walked out the room and said. "Next time close the door!" He was shocked. "Maybe I don't want to!" He said. I smirked, "I guess we will play teacher and student, and I will be the teacher and teach you some lessons" I said and walked out while I heard a grunt from him.

START SONG NOW!!!!

"Kylie wait!" I heard Ethan yell. I heard his footsteps and he pushed me gently against the wall. "You dont get to do that!" He said. "Yes I do!" I said. He tried to kiss me but, I moved my head. "Stop rejecting me!" He said like a 5 year old. I giggle and I kiss him, I was pulling away but, I bit his lip and he smirked during it and I did to. " Feel better?" I asked.

He smirked and said. "Very". He let go of me and I walked to my closet and got a couple of blunts out. "Want one?" I asked. "Yes!" He said. I put one of them in his mouth and my mouth and we lit it. "Aww" I said taking a deep breath in and then, out. " I'm going to high as fuck soon!" Ethan said. "I know right, do u want something to drink?" I asked.

"Yes!" He said. I got up and got vodka and pored them into the 2 shot glass. All together we did 22 shots and smoked 6 blunts. We were wasted, " Ethan I-I think we're w-wasted!" I said giggling at the end. "Truee!" He yelled.

We started talking about weird shit and making out sometimes. "Kylie, I love you!" He yelled. "I love you to!" I yelled back. We laughed because we New that we were messed up.

"Kylie, would you ever have children?" Ethan asked. "Yes!" I said. "If you did, what would you name them?" He asked. " if it's a boy I want to name it Ryder and the girl Piper." I said. "Ohh I like those names." Ethan said in a girly voice.

"Ethan stop trying to at girly your really bad at it. Stay your gender." I said. (No hate on transgender people)

"Fuck you!" He said while laughing. "You already do Ethan." I said. "True" he said. "Fuck tard " I said. "TBH your eyes are so funking red!" I said. "Yeah! So is yours!" He said. "Princess can I fuck you?" He asked. "Um no" I said. "Why?" He asked. "There is this called a period, that's why!" I said.

He cringed "well you should of told me earlier!" He said. "Babe, I don't talk about that to you because it's personal. Also do you want me to talk about the bloody mess every time I'm on it." I said making him cringe in disgust. "No just funking stop!" He said covering his ears. "Told ya" I said.

I looked at my phone and checked the time and it was 4:39 A.M.
" Ethan its 4:39 in the morning" I said. "Wow I throught is was like 5 in the afternoon...well fuck shit." He said.

We decided to clean the mess we made and after that we just went to our room. "Change into sexy lingerie!" He said. Ok if he wants sexy, I will get you sexy. I changed into red lace lingerie, (I don't know if I spelled that right..sorry😔😂) it had a bow in the middle of my breast and one on the waist band on my panties. My panties was a thong, so I know he will like this.

I walked out of the bathroom into my room. Ethan looked up, "holy funking shit!" He said, I seen his bulge in his pants. "I like your bulge but, remember I'm on my monthly!" I laughed and changed. "Ethan you was only teasing your self!" I said. I was just in his shirt, "fuck i didn't think!" He said. "Now my bulge in gonna kill me!" He said again.

"Well good night daddy!" I said turning the light off and climbed into the bed and kissed his lips while he was grunting. I smirked, " it's your fault!" I said and fell asleep while Ethan was trying to deal with his problem.