Scar

*2 months later*
Kylie point of view /play song when I tell:enjoy 😁
After that video with Logan, my popularity got big. I hit a million on instagram and twitter 1 mil to. I decided to also make a YouTube channel and just by 2 months I got 1 mil subs.

Ryder moved out of that apartment complex but, I stayed. Logan was doing a video with me soon and so I have to get ready so I got a shower and wore this (👇)

 Logan was doing a video with me soon and so I have to get ready so I got a shower and wore this (👇)

And for my makeup I did this(👇)

Then for my hair it's just wavy and lose curls

Then for my hair it's just wavy and lose curls. I finally got done in time because Logan got here. He just came in he doesn't knock anymore because since we are like best friends now.

"Ok so..we are doing your makeup!" I said. "Ok.,cool" he said. I got my camera and light ready. Then I started to film.

The video was a success but, funny as hell. "Omfg Logan! You funking stupid!" I said I couldn't stop laughing.
"Kylie I look better than you!" He yelled. "Nah Logan I look better!" I said. "True" he said then chuckled.

Logan was done cleaning his face off. "Kylie do you want tacos?" He asked. "Um sure" I said getting up. We walked to my car. Then we walked to Taco Bell and we ordered. While I was eating and talking to Logan. I seen a familiar face too familiar. I looked more and it was ..Ethan.

START SONG NOW!!!!

"Kylie what wrong?" Logan asked me.
I hid my face and said. "Ethan my ex is over there! When did he get here? Fuck!" I said. "Logan what is he doing?" I asked. "Umm he is just ordering!" He said. "Ok, just make sure he doesn't come over here." I said to him. He nodded in a understanding way.

I saw Ethan sit behind us with Grayson. Ethan was facing me and I could see Grayson head. "You ok? Logan said. "Yeah just don't say my name because they are behind you!" I said softly. I was looking around to hope that Ethan didn't notice me because I did Change a lot since I've been here.

I got on my phone until I looked up and saw him staring at me. His eyes were focused on my eyes. "Kylie" he mouthed. "Come on Logan let's go" I said to him. He got up but, I heard a voice say. "Kylie please let me talk!" And it was Ethan's. "I'm not gonna let you talk. You dumped me and I'm over it." I said straight to his face.

"Please I miss you!" He said. I just laughed he was looking at me weird. "See that's the funny part because I don't miss you!" I said. It was truthful I don't miss him that much. My life has been better without him in it.

I started to cry for some reason. I've been holding the tears in and seeing him just brought it back. "Ethan...you have no idea what you did to me. You ruined me, you broke me. Don't you understand that! I don't want to talk or see you right now. I'm happy to be where I'm at! I actually have a job and taking care of myself!" I said.

"I'm sorry ok!! Plz just let me talk!" Ethan said. I just walked away and went into my car and so did Logan and I seen Ethan's car on the back round. "You ok Kylie?" Logan asked. "Umm y-yeah!" I said. "I'm sorry" I said. "For what?!" Logan asked. "For making a seen in there!" I said to him. "You don't need to be sorry for that!" He said.

See this is why I love him. I drove home but, unneeded groceries so I told Logan I'm getting groceries, I went to target and got a lot of food. On my way out I saw Ethan again. "Are you funking following me!!" I yelled at him. "No!!" He yelled back.

I walked to my car and opened my trunk and put all the bags in there and put the cart up. I opened the car door and just sat there. I didn't want to move , I just wanted a moment of silence and no movement.

And that's what I got until I heard a knock in my window. I turned to my window saw Ethan. I rolled down my window. "What the fuck do you want?!" I asked angrily. "I'm just sorry and I would like to be friends again maybe?" He said.

"Whatever!" I said an drilled my window back up. Just fuck off Ethan, I'm not in the mood. I started the car and went home. I drove home and started to carry my bags to my apartment. After that I went upstairs and just ate some candy then, I went to my bathroom and saw some thing shining. My blades!

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
BLOOD AND CUTTING!!
You can skip this part if you wanna!

I grabbed the black and put it against my wrist and cut once. It stings because I haven't done this in months. It was red around the cut and little black dots appeared and blood was going down my wrist. I did more and more until I counted 12 freshly new cuts.

I then took another bigger blade on my other wrist and did the same but, deeper. I almost past put but, I stoped the bleeding. I wrapped my 2 wrist.

TRIGGER OVER WITH⚠️⚠️⚠️

After all that, I saw that Ethan texted me, why do I still have his number?

Dickhead🖕-I'm so sorry i dumped you, that's the biggest mistake I ever did! I still love you Kylie Johnson! And if you don't love me back then, I will be waiting!🖤

I didn't respond because I don't want to talk to him, I'm tired of feeling like this, it's been 2 funking months. After he sent the text I just went to bed because I was emotionally and physically tired.