Walking in to school:part 2

Ethan point of view
Oh shit Kylie is going to beat that girl down can't wait to see it.

Kylie point of view
"I know you just did not punch me you bitch!" I yelled. " I think I did" that girl said. I ran to her and jumped on her so I was on top and I started to punch her face so hard. "Don't ever touch me again." I said and punched her in the stomach and jaw one more time." You will regret that!" She yelled."I already regret seeing your fat ass!" I yelled back. As she got up I pulled her collar of her shirt and asked"what is you name bitch?" I said."Brooke" she said."ok Brooke don't ever come near me again!" Then she ran off.
"KYLIE JOHNSON!!" The principal yelled."hey what's up!" I yelled not even caring. "Office now!" He yelled

Grayson point of view
Oh shit she is a boss. I like how she is her attitude is like:
.she doesn't care
.she is a badass
.i can tell she loves getting in trouble
I can't imagine what is going on in that office.

Ethan point of view
Fuck that was hot. I bet when she has sex she likes to be dominant I can tell. I bet she is in serious trouble. That's my bad girl. "Wow dude your sister is a fighter" "yeah to let you know she fought on the streets" Brandon told me."she is didn't tell us we she was telling her story" I said confused."yeah she doesn't tell people something's I'm only one to know more about her" he said. Wow more can't wait to here😏

Kylie point of view
After the principal talk was done. I walked out the room and went to my locker and Ethan came to me."hey how was the office"he said."boring and kinda funny to me how he was going to tell my funking parents, like i care". I said."true tho" he said."I have a important question to ask you"he said."ok shoot"I said. "Do you want to go out on a date with me?" He asked as he put his on my waistline."yes Ethan I would love to" I said. "Ok I will go to your house tonight at 8. Is that ok?" He said." Yeah that's fine," I said "ok,see you at 8"he said."ok bye see you then" I said back.

Ethan point of view
I can't believe she said yes. I'm skipping school so I can go get something and plan for a good date.

At the mall

I'm at the mall getting an outfit because we are going on a date. Then I found the outfit that I like and got(his outfit👇)

 Then I found the outfit that I like and got(his outfit👇)

Then when I got a text from Kylie

Badass~hey we're are you, your not at school

Me~skip school what subject are you it right now.

Badass~i left school well me and Brandon left

Me~ok I have to go bye

Badass~ok bye

Ok time to go home and get ready.

Kylie point of view
I'm getting ready and I decided to were this(👇)

Kylie point of view  I'm getting ready and I decided to were this(👇)

And my hair(👇)

and then my makeup(👇)

I looked in the mirror and I looked at myself and I thought I looked good

I looked in the mirror and I looked at myself and I thought I looked good.then I herd a nock on the front door and I New it was Ethan. Ok let's how this goes......

A/N
Let's see where that date takes them!